Fastrayman786's Moderator Application :) |BST

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Fastrayman786, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Most of your response was generic kind of stuff that anyone decent running for mod could offer, besides what I’ve quoted here. Could you expand upon what you mean by something new? What’re you bringing to the table?

2. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Experience huh? Like what?
    Every single mod has said this...
    why after all these years do you suddenly apply/want mod?

3. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I will change Skyblock by providing a safer place for new players.
    How I will achieve this?
    I will try to reduce spam as I am on daily and long hours working hard.
    Another new thing I want to bring to Skyblock is the way new players are feeling. I want more people to play Skyblock and enjoy. I used to work for Toontown as I have stated in my application. I usually watch list suggestions and discussions to give my opinion: this way Skyblock can develop from a range of opinions. I am extremely active meaning that I will always answer PM's, questions and different topics. I will be a role model to Skyblock existing and new players. I will always try my best to expand and add to this community. I try to give deep understanding into my opinions and go into depth and show the significance in my writing. I want to create a relaxed environment for everyone and show fairness towards this community; on forums and online Minecraft.
    Sticking to the point, I want to bring to the table, a new community that can be build in the chat and removing the posts that detract or break our community. I want to try to celebrate peoples achievements more and make sure everyone is equal. Thank you.

4. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Pretty sure every mod have said this as well with different synonyms. What makes you so special that mods in the past couldn’t do?

5. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I have a lot of experience. Please check my moderator application to find out and re-read (you may have missed it) I am wondering if you have read my application thoroughly. I have suddenly applied after all these years because I wanted to get more used to the community and to build my confidence.

Mods in the past can do a lot. I am not special as everyone is equal. However, I want to become a mod to change things in the community. One being, trying to build a new community and remove players that try to break it. Not fully brand-new but, adding to our community and improving things that may cause problems in the future. I hope you understand and I fully understand if you give me no-support.

6. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

What I’m asking is what makes you doing better than the other applicants

7. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Alright since I've made some older posts on here, I wanted to make a updated response to this. While Fastrayman786 has some problems/downfalls he still needs to address, I think he's making good progress. Currently everyone is obsessed with the new server and not many people are playing on the old server, now known as classic. This is how I think Fastrayman786 needs to answer the question I proposed earlier and Cheesy reiterated above me.
    Fastrayman786 has been making some reports of people taking advantage of classic and the lack of mods there. I think that he needs to continue to do this and this makes him stick out from other applicants.

Now to some criticism that I can hopefully make constructive. Ajay has made I think a lot of attempts to get people to read and support his application almost to a point of annoyance. I can verify that this has happened to me and that I can imagine from some of the ways that he has acted he has probably done this to other people as well. I think that Fastrayman786 should probably try and keep himself out of most things that aren't really relevant to him. I can provide some profile posts to back this claim up if asked. A few is fine and I do a few myself, but I believe there is room to improve for Ajay. He needs to work on this and overall just appearing more mature and he will be a better candidate because of it. I will continue to try and watch this application.

Neutral as of now.

8. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Application:

Way too many spaces, annoying colour and font. Default crap that every mod application has in other words (mature, fair...). Language is good, but clearly you over-formulated everything so your application is longer. I personally find that more annoying and I'd rather have the application be good to read rather than long, but whatever works I guess.

In-game:
    Ocasionally see you helping, but I believe this is only in order to become mod and not helping as you would normally.

Person:
    I find you much too immature.

You are like many others over the years. Sure you as a person may be different, but it's the same formula. I don't think your path will be any different from theirs;
    1. Let this application become inactive, but always promise to improve yourself.
    2. Lock it and say "i am not yet ready", but never become mod in the future.

I expect an unnecessary long and well-spoken response that as nicely as possible says that I'm wrong, but won't change anything in the long run as the other apps have always delivered.

9. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I may have said this before, the reason their is spaces, is so i can read it because i can't read properly when things are together. Also my application and whether shouldn't be judged whether my font looks nice or how long it is. I focused on detail and language when it came to my application. I have been helping people since 2013. I have never stopped. Maybe because i changed my nick you may not have remembered me. On classic my nick was KING. I haven't started helping just to become moderator. I have been helping since i got the hang of the game. Sorry that you didn't see that. Also please tell me why you find me immature. Thank you and you should understand my situation and giving me the time so that i could explain things to you so you understand. :D

10. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    Shall we all just stop replying to this and just let the sands of time take their course?

11. WhyBlu

WhyBlu Active Member

IGN:
    WhyBlu
    Sorry Dude
    No Support

I don't see you much due to my inactivity

but according to others

you are immature... like me :(

Good luck

12. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I rather you judge on your opinions and not others. People just say i am "immature" with no real reason or evidence. If you can tell my why I am immature or what I have done to be immature I will agree with you.

13. WhyBlu

WhyBlu Active Member

IGN:
    WhyBlu
    I am gonna agree on one thing

the font is too small, unreadable, and too classic like.

if you do change your immaturity and font.

I may change this

May you have the greatest luck :D

14. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

Please don't base your support on my font size. Thank you. :D I will work on my maturity if you tell me why exactly I need to work on it and why you think i am "immature" Proof? What have you seen?

15. WhyBlu

WhyBlu Active Member

IGN:
    WhyBlu
    Ok
    1st. you have just double quoted, you are in big trouble ;/

and 2nd.

I cannot bring any evidence or why they say this.

and I think this has been in my inactivity time.

I am sorry if you disagree with this, it's just how I see others say this.

I will go neutral because of your quote

may you have the greatest luck ;)

16. WhyBlu

WhyBlu Active Member

IGN:
    WhyBlu
    ok.

i judge the font because its too hard to read

17. Pasione

Pasione Member

No support, i think all my reasons are in all comments above

18. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

No support, I see you in game never helping out. Also very immature. Clearly not ready for the mod position

19. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I am in game. Maybe due to your time zone may not see me. I am constantly helping people out. Most people PM me with problems. I always direct to a mod for problems out of my reach. Sorry you didn't see that. I will work on my maturity if you tell me 1 reason why i am immature. Thank you.

Okay thanks for telling me what you feel.

20. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

This is a moderator application. For one you didn't even read my reply carefully. I said I SEE you in game never helping out. If you help in pm's well how can we take your word for it. I also shouldn't have to tell you one reason your immature. Open your mind a little but and take suggestions. Right now your just upset people are telling you the truth. One more thing I wanted to say is the fact that you cant see how your immature is beyond me. Its very simple, help in public chat, watch what you say in public chat and on forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.