Fastrayman786's Moderator Application :) |BST

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Fastrayman786, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

But this was in the very shot past. Who knows what moderator duties you don’t know now?

2. Skyzi_x

Skyzi_x Well-Known Member

Okay ill say it long story short.
    You do help people but you can get out of hand (Little immature), Also being online for 5-10 hours doesn't increase your chances on getting staff, It's people that work hard for shot periods of time through out the day.

3. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    For now I am going with no support. Don’t get me wrong, you are a nice person and your application is definitely not lacking information, it is just I don’t see you online that much and helping. I fully understand if you help in PM (as I do) but just make yourself a bit more noticeable. Good luck :)

4. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

We may have different time zones that's why i don't see you either. In addition, you don't need to be helping to become a moderator as that is not part of the job. The dictionary definition is to monitor (an Internet forum or online discussion) for inappropriate or offensive content. However, I will try to help more. Thank you.

I am not on for 5-10 non-stop. I come on maybe like 1 hour then take a break then maybe in the afternoon 2 hours.
    I do take short periods of time through the day and work really hard. Thank you anyways for taking your time to give advice.

5. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    Fastrayman786 I will be posting this until you decide to answer me.

6. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

GAMER1232012 I have clearly stated this in my application. Please re-read my application if possible just in case you missed something out. Thank you anyways.

7. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I don't understand what you mean.

8. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Sorry! I probably missed it. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not used to reading blue; it's hard on my eyes.

By "I will be posting this until you decide to answer me", LegoCollecter14 means that he wants you to 'humor him and restate the mod requirements'.

9. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

If you did not think that helping others is part of the job then maybe you don't understand the role you are applying for enough at the moment. It isn't a difficult role but it involves commitment to the community as a whole, and it spreads beyond just the server. If you ever need information about being a moderator feel free to message me.

10. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

[Click Here] <-- This thread says that "helping is not part of the job."
    I will always try to help as I have stated above. However, this thread says otherwise.
    I know how it is like to be a mod as I have a lot of experience.
    Thank you anyways. :)

11. Jbnorman

Jbnorman Experienced Member

IGN:
    jbnorman
    IMG_2647.PNG

12. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    By helping it doesn't mean you have to minimod constantly, no, however answering questions when someone has one is great.
    Being a mod you do end up helping with things. No, you don't have to help when a player asks you to expand their island a little, or to give them a potato, but it's something that you should want to do. It's not much to ask, you should be willing to do it.

13. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

Yes I have stated above and before that I will always try to help. Thank you. :)

14. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

I feel like your just an annoying mini mod still and you need to act more like a real mod.

15. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Laini's right. Mini modding and helping are entirely 2 different things.
    Mini mod is mostly like when a player spams or something you tell them not to spam or when they break some chat rule (mostly) and tell them not to swear or something, mainly when a staff is on ( I do it but not all the time )
    Helping is yea helping people, with their islands, answering their questions, giving them stuff they ask (its ok if u dont have the stuff) and ye ;P

16. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Since you aren’t really responding to other feedback too well, I’m going to give you an opportunity here. Tell me in a few sentences why YOU should be mod instead of other people. What makes YOU so capable? (Don’t name anyone)

17. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Being mod does not equal helping people build islands or giving them stuff.

18. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yes I know but ye mainly answering their questions or helping them set up a cobblestone generator for example and ye

19. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

“Doing so is a friendly gesture but is not moderator work”

20. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I am capable of handling many people at once. I have a lot of experience handling people and I can help, support and advice people. I will always be active when staff are not and give something new to this community. I am committed and enjoying my time here at skyblock since 2012/13. I will always try and give my best into this job. Thank you for giving me a chance/opportunity. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.