Accepted Explanation for my ban 'Actions'. [Leeerioeee][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by poborrrr, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poborrrr

poborrrr Active Member

I do not really play skyblock anymore, as I am overloaded with study for my HSC and other related work. If you like you can ban the account Pobor_ indefinitely. Although I am very well aware that this will get the server no where. I honestly wish I could undo all the mistakes done from my account but alas this cannot be done.

I would really appreciate if Cyp could refund these items as I believe that the accounts I stole them from would not proceed to trade them (All of them were being used for display- hence the person on my account could steal) Is there no way we could arrange for these to be returned (Particularly as the new server is coming and many of these items will be disregarded once the new server arrives.) I know that many of my friends that contained ownership of these items worked incredibly hard to obtain them and work up their riches. Its incredibly disappointing that their hard works and the years/months of their lives could be ruined by one poor decision from a friend. I have personally apologised to as many of my friends as possible. But as you can understand it has impacted our relationships a lot and i have lost a friendship with one in particular. Another has lost trust and it has just all round impacted my life in a negative way.

Sorry if I'm ranting a bit. I'm just unsure of how to proceed. Especially if all the items have been traded onwards.... Is there a way I would be able to reach Cyp (Although I think you know more of this case than I do) I have not been on Skyblock personally in well over 7 Months for more than 10 minutes.

2. poborrrr

poborrrr Active Member

If the items are returned, could you block my account from being trusted on their islands? Although my account will never encounter another log-in from anyone other than me, it would probably give my old friends some sort of contentment knowing that I cannot hurt them again.

3. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hi Pobor, I can tell this is all very upsetting to you. Please don't worry about it for right now. We'll sort it all out somehow. :)

Please give me a little time to consult with the other banning moderators to see how we should proceed from here.

4. poborrrr

poborrrr Active Member

Okay, Thank you, if there is anything I can do please let me know (even thought I am not personally rich on Skyblock) Also would you mind keeping me updated? As I think I was re-banned for one of the other items that was stolen so I cannot track what is going on.

5. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Will do. I'm hoping we can get this squared away soon. :)

6. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hi Pobor,

I just wanted to let you know I'm still working on this.

7. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

8. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hi Pobor,

Mingo has provided me with a list of the heads and other high-valued items that were taken, and I've started recovering them.

So far I've recovered his dragon egg, his Steve head, and a replacement sponge and creeper head. I've been keeping Mingo updated on progress made.

The heads that were used for the upgrade have since been traded to other players, but I've reached out to the players involved and hope to be able to negotiate for their return.

I just wanted to let you know so you're aware of what's happening.

I'll to get this all sorted out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience! :)

9. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    I've recovered a few more items. Here's my updated checklist, just so you know the progress. Crossed out items are in a chest on my island to be delivered to Mingo when I'm done.

Edit: found a few more items. :)

Steve Head
    Skele head
    Zombie head
    creeper head
    2016 santa

2016 infected
    2016 bunny
    2014 pump
    2014 santa
    noobcrew
    cyp
    jeffciv
    2014 bunny
    wither skull

[all above placed]
    2 beacons (logblock shows only 2 beacons taken, not 4 as originally reported, and both have been recovered)
    1 sponge
    1 dragon egg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  10. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hi Pobor,

I'm going to close this appeal, since it looks like you've been unbanned and the griefing/looting reports that led to your ban have all been handled.

I sincerely hope that nothing like this ever happens again, and that you'll take appropriate steps to prevent a recurrence.

11. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.