Europe/Asia Mod application Prefix

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Wolfie, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Like Rolly said, its not that hard. Besides it makes sense that about a third of our players are from Eurooe, so it makes sense to add it :)

2. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Bump :heart:

*we could also add afica for Laini's mod app*

3. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Haha xD

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Neutral.
    There is an other prefix for a reason. If you don't want to use it, use UK. It makes no difference. Organisation is fine but not everything needs a label.
    But the suggestion, if people read it right is asking for a name change, not a new prefix. This means the prefix is one but the regions it applies to is far more. Just like instead of the AUS prefix we had "Oceania" which would include NZ and other islands and regions. But most of this doesn't matter because all timezone really does for an applicant is if they need someone from a specific region to be placed as staff; not a regular occurrence as it is often other factors which determine staff.

5. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Support for the original suggestion - create an EU prefix and keep UK - I can see the usefulness of it. However, I can also see how others still might feel left out if their timezone is not specifically listed.

At the moment I don't think it's that detrimental, as there are so few applications that the filter becomes obsolete.

6. yehs

yehs Active Member

Support.
    Not sure why this isn't implemented but it's a good idea since a lot of the players here on .net are European.

7. plum

plum Well-Known Member

IGN:
    plumx
    Support
    And another support for adding Asia and NZ, cause Asia is like 60% of the world and we have a fair amount of NZ players!

8. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you for replying! I agree with the things you listed. My main idea was to add EU but now I'm thinking of making it EU/ASIA too.

Thank you for replying, Blyx! I'd keep both and maybe even add Asia and such.

Thanks, flee! C:

Thank chu~

9. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Why not just add continents - NA, SA, AFICA (for Laini), Europe, Oceania (or Australasia) & Asia.

10. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    But I live in the middle east. Its like inbetween Asia and Africa I can say. Idc that some people say its in Asia

11. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    You're in Western Asia.

12. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Ye ik but it would be nice to add middle east but ye most people prefer Asia

13. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    The middle east isn't a continent or a country, it's a region.

14. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Support. Adding more prefixes can't hurt, and it would be useful to players who live in areas that are not currently prefix options.

15. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been inactive for over two months. We are constantly searching for ways to enhance our server and forums. To make sure we do so, we will be locking and archiving suggestions that are inactive.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. You may also feel free to submit another suggestion in the future.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.