[Economy] How to give players skybucks without /pay

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by lowfps10, Jan 1, 2019.

1. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Normally /pay would be used to give skybucks to a player, but it doesn't exist. This is especially frustrating for a player that is trading skybucks for something that's not a .org item. Luckily for you, there are 2 ways to do what /pay does without the command. They are:

1. Set up a trade shop that buys a junk item (such as cobble) for the desired amount of skybucks you want to give the person. The player you want to give the skybucks will sell the junk item to you, and they will receive the skybucks.
    2. Ask the player you are giving skybucks to to create a trade shop selling a junk item for the desired amount of skybucks you want to give the person. Buy the junk item to give the player the skybucks.
    (note that auction house is not recommended to give skybucks to another player as there is a $20 listing fee)

The 2 methods presented to you aren't perfect substitutes for /pay. They still require the physical trading of an item, unfortunately, which means the person you are giving skybucks to still has to lose at least one of their belongings. However, these are the only methods that I know of. If you happen to know a method that doesn't require the trading of a physical item, please let me know.

2. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Nice job bill

3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    If /pay gets here, will this guide still be available?

4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    well i mean, yeah it could always count as an alternative way

5. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    I would probably ask for this guide to be locked and archived.

6. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    omg that's what I made up to pay someone to make the redstone part of my an auto pig grinder! I used a stick. :)