Declined [+economy] Creative suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Oakk, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Didn't mean to post farm, just didn't want to repeat exactly what Krissy said but I didn't want to pretend to ignore your post either.

Now, as Krissy and other people said: Yes, you can use schematica on skyblock without world edit permissions.

-
    Edit: Deleted the post ;) CavemanBen

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

well. i need some help for it to work then.

3. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Oof, I've only used it once a while ago... I'll try figuring it out once I get home, I'm helpless right now :p

4. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined. We are unable to support creative mode on our servers. As others have noted, however, you can build in a single-player world or a creative server such as the one we host on mineverse.com, and use Schematica to copy the build to a schematic. You can then use Schematica to display or print the build on your own island, though you'll need to supply your own materials.

This thread has been moved to the Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.