Denied discord appeal Kimberly Zemann#6324

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by TREYZEMANNFANN, Feb 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TREYZEMANNFANN

TREYZEMANNFANN Member

IGN:
    honestlyimtrey
    • Punished Discord name & tag (e.g Name#0000):
    • Punishment message:
    • Have you read the Discord rules?
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect?
    • Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?
    • Please list any other times you were punished on the Skyblock Discord:
    • If you know, tag the staff member that punished you:
    • Do you understand and accept the Skyblock Discord rules and our code of conduct?

Kimberly Zemann#6324
    You were banned from Skyblock | inappropriate
    I read the discord rules like an hour ago
    I do believe the punishment was like. my bad for talking about adolf hitler but it was taken the way that i was "praising adolf hitler" even though I had previously said "adolf was a horrible dude but still like he did help germany". So I guess like just keep it PG.
    I believe that I should be unbanned, because I have since read the rules of the discord (AND THE SERVER YES BE PROUD I KNOW BIG ACHIEVEMENT) and if I wanna say something I will consult with a staff member first *ahem mineverse woopsies*. I now know the rules of the discord and will attempt to follow the rules of the SKYBLOCk discord.
    Previous Punishments:
    DynoBOT Yesterday at 10:59 AM

You were kicked from Skyblock | be appropriate and respectful to others
    DynoBOT 11/01/2020
    You were kicked from Skyblock | Please change your Discord name
    DynoBOT 10/22/2020
    You were warned in Skyblock for: Swearing

I do not know the staff member who gave the punishment
    Yes

2. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Agent for your consideration :heart:

3. TREYZEMANNFANN

TREYZEMANNFANN Member

IGN:
    honestlyimtrey
    HEY EUNICE. Also is agent a dude because like bro fr I've gotten every gender wrong so far (disregarding the they/them its too complicated for my dumb a**) like I thought Fran was a girl, I thought frez was a girl, I thought that Kei kid was a girl, and i thought epufany was just some dude that liked korean kpop stars. Would like you to introduce yourself mr/mrs/they/them agent if it doesn't cause you any trouble. thanks

Like a Hi I'm agent I'm from the UK my pronouns are (insert pronouns) and I like pizza idk

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2021
  4. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    This is much better than not reading the rules at all, but you should have read them when you first joined the Discord.
    Frez is a girl and I am as well. My pronouns are she/her.

Your appeal is far from genuine and does not give any reason on why you should be unbanned.
    This isn't an achievement – it's something you should have done when you first joined.
    It's very easy to follow the rules rather than attempt to follow them. This doesn't help show me that you should return to the server.

Your reason for wanting to be unbanned cannot be that you have read the rules as this is something every user should be doing. I'll give you another chance to rewrite that section and make a geunine appeal that doesn't show your lack of care/understanding of your actions.

5. TREYZEMANNFANN

TREYZEMANNFANN Member

IGN:
    honestlyimtrey
    Do i make a new post or do i just add onto the why unban section. Thanks - Kimberly Zemann

6. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    You can make a new reply stating why you should be unbanned.

7. TREYZEMANNFANN

TREYZEMANNFANN Member

IGN:
    honestlyimtrey
    • Punished Discord name & tag (e.g Name#0000):
    • Punishment message:
    • Have you read the Discord rules?
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect?
    • Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?
    • Please list any other times you were punished on the Skyblock Discord:
    • If you know, tag the staff member that punished you:
    • Do you understand and accept the Skyblock Discord rules and our code of conduct?

david.#6324
    You were banned from Skyblock | inappropriate
    I read the discord rules a few days ago
    I do believe the punishment was like. my bad for talking about adolf hitler but it was taken the way that i was "praising adolf hitler" even though I had previously said "adolf was a horrible dude but still like he did help germany". So I guess like just keep it PG.
    I believe that I should be unbanned, because I have since read the rules of the discord, and will follow the rules of the skyblock discord, and be respectful of the people who might be offended by me talking about *sensitive* topics. I understand that some of the topics I mentioned, like Adolf Hitler just don't talk about it at all, because it will probably be taken the wrong way by somebody. Regarding other sensitive topics I'll just not mention them and because I think I made someone angry when I assumed their gender, so I'll just say names from now on to play it safe. Also regarding the past kicks which were for swearing I'll stop calling people names and with the other rules like NSFW/Ban evading/threats/trolling I haven't done any of that so I'm pretty sure I'm good on those parts. Thanks for reading my appeal agent!
    Previous Punishments:
    DynoBOT Yesterday at 10:59 AM
    You were kicked from Skyblock | be appropriate and respectful to others
    DynoBOT 11/01/2020
    You were kicked from Skyblock | Please change your Discord name
    DynoBOT 10/22/2020
    You were warned in Skyblock for: Swearing

I do not know the staff member who gave the punishment
    Yes
    Agent

8. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Be respectful to everyone. This sentence was so close to being fine, but it feels as if you only plan on being respectful to people who might get offended by what you said (if you're worried about saying something that might be considered to be offensive, you shouldn't be saying it).
    This doesn't feel genuine to me at all. You need to know what topics can and cannot be discussed on Skyblock, and what topics are appropriate to be discussed. Having a discussion or making a statement on why Hitler "wasn't that bad" is completely inappropriate and unacceptable.
    You shouldn't have ever been calling people names.
    The beginning of this appeal felt as if you were trolling at first. For example:
    I'm okay with your second reply, but your starting message felt too troll-like. I don't feel as if you are genuine, nor do I feel as if you are serious. There was a lot of trolling occuring on the Discord, and this appeal seems to be a continuation of that behavior.

It was no problem, but I cannot accept your appeal at the moment. Any appeals made in the near future will be denied. Please wait some time before choosing to reappeal.

9. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.