Developers should receive Staff Trophy

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions' started by Triggered, May 15, 2020.

1. Triggered

Triggered Active Member

IGN:
    Triggered
    Before anyone posts "useless" or "not necessary" or "would rather have our staff working on other things", I actually did a test run myself and my suggestion can be done in about 2-4 clicks. Yeah, I guess my suggestion can be a bit unnecessary but given it can be done in a few clicks it should be considered, not only that, my suggestion is one of those "It only makes sense suggestions".

What I noticed is that Developers under the group "Developer" do not receive the Staff Member! Trophy. Which is this:
    [​IMG]
    We have 4 developers, RedstoneTrails, Wilbos_World, Matt, and Sprock. Two of those are actually helpers/moderators, Redstone and Wilbo, which allows them to have this trophy even with being under the Developer group. However, Sprock and Matt do not.

Sprock's Trophy List: (He was just recently added which proves Developers do not receive it)
    [​IMG]
    If you were to check Matt's list, he doesn't have it either.

Yes, I know they probably they don't care about forums all that much, but it's a nice way to give them recognition, and it really only makes sense to add this suggestion if they are considered Staff yet do not receive the trophy. Also who knows, our next Developer might be a forums person! It would only make sense to give them this trophy.

Yes, Developers are staff given they are under Staff Team | Skyblock Forums. So realistically, they should receive the trophy. Small suggestion but it really only makes sense, also doable in 2-4 clicks.

• Support Support x 16
    Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 9:05 AM
  2. Sam

Sam Senior Member

I can’t see a reason to not support this, they’re 100% members of the staff and should be recognized fully as one

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. DingleBerry

DingleBerry Active Member Premium

IGN:
    DingleBerry14
    Sprock
    Sprock u want a trophy don't deny it
    RedstoneTrails
    U want one too
    mat t
    So do you

I think this would be a good addition, to ensure that developers are fully recognized and rewarded for the work they do.

4. Pillow

Pillow Banana Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Redstonetrails has it.

5. BobaLatte

BobaLatte I'm Radio Rebel Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Developers are staff members. I don't see why not give them the staff trophy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Triggered

Triggered Active Member

IGN:
    Triggered
    Well actually Redstone already has it because he also under the group "Moderator" which allows him to receive the trophy, however if he were just a Developer, he wouldn't have it.

7. Togpuss

Togpuss STAY Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Support. I see no reason why developers shouldn't receive this trophy.
    RedstoneTrails is moderator as well as a developer. Same goes for Wilbo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. BertBerry

BertBerry Curse you Perry!! Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support. Developers work harder to make the server better, more fun and less laggy for players so it would be nice to give them some kind of appreciation or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Triggered

Triggered Active Member

IGN:
    Triggered
    4 day bump, also I dislike the 5 character limit, however I’m only saying that to actually pass the limit :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Triggered

Triggered Active Member

IGN:
    Triggered
    Going to bump this.

11. Athyrix

Athyrix Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    Athyrix
    Support, they're part of the team along with us and deserve each and every one of those 5 points.
    Despite most developers end up being helpers too, it's not hard to add for those who don't.
    Plus it means sprock can become a regular Member instead of a New Member. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. DingleBerry

DingleBerry Active Member Premium

IGN:
    DingleBerry14
    LOL Yess sprock needs to be a regular member XD