Inactive Dear Noobcrew

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by T0W0, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    If witnesses would help I would like to witness t0w0 have a lot of rares, I have something to show you if you want to see.

2. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    I’m not active anymore for two reasons:
    1. because the server is just set up in a bad way which makes it laggy.
    2. Everything this thread is about, there is just no fair reason for him deleting rares I spent hundreds of hours on getting.
    I have tried mailing him ingame, messaging ingame, messaging on the forums and making this thread and still, he didn’t even take the time to reply or even read it, I mean I know he is busy and I totally understand that because I can relate but this thread has been open for several months now, I can’t even reach him via 2 developers and a super mod...

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Have you tried discord? Noobcrew#0001

Also - the server's less laggy than it was before, yes it's still quite laggy and yes it still crashes from time to time, but we usually get stable 18-20 tps when its in a good mood, which is quite often actually :)

4. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    you dont want to contact crew Kerahna would be better for u to contact

5. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Crew was the one that confiscated his items. Kerahna had no say in what happened.

6. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    ahh ok maybe contacting 1ak0 and have him msg crew might help as proof you owned the heads

7. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Noobcrew already has proof that T0W0 owned the heads. Noobcrew has all the information he needs which proves T0W0 obtained the heads legitimately. He is just either deliberately ignoring T0W0, or does not have the time to get in contact.

8. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Deliberately ignoring. Nobody is too busy to spare 1 minute to help someones day become better

9. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    I don’t think noobcrew is deliberately ignoring you. He owns and checks up on 5 servers, 4 stores, and 3 forums. Along with that, he goes in everyday to play on all the servers to make sure things are running smoothly. He is probably a very busy guys, and getting all your rares (while also ensuring they exist with proof) would take upwards of an hour. And even if he is, I mean, I personally don’t think rares are that important. But I know you value them more than I do, and I’m sorry you had to have this happen to you. Best of luck!

10. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I’ve heard from both Towo and Iako’s sides - Iako wasn’t duping and Towo definitely wasn’t - there’s absolutely no reason for the island to be worldedited to nothing. The only time I’ve had contact with Noobcrew is when he messaged me over patching the dupe I used, in which Iako had specifically told me he thought was patched two years ago.

Now iako definitely deserves to be unbanned, Towo deserves his rares back. The only reason there was so many rares on a single island was that they decided to bring their rares together to create a museum, and obviously Noobcrew saw wayyy too many rares for a single player to own and the island was deleted.

For the talk between “Kerahna can’t do anything” Kerahna can do anything that Noobcrew can do, Operator status is quite the power. She won’t be able to restore the island to what it was, but she’ll definitely be able to retrieve the list of the rares that were deleted. She also has the power to check logs and chest/shulker logs, and she can decide whether or not there was a dupe involved or if rares were simply placed in chests or placed on the island.

This is just simply not true. Over the past 8 months, I’ve messaged him patches for dupes, lags, bugs and other server-breaking patches and received no response. None at all, nothing at all, not even a hello. This is over on Discord too, where he can definitely spare 5 minutes to check through.

It’s been more than 6 months since Towo and Iako’s island has been deleted, how hard is it to spend 2 hours ensuring some of the richest players on the server get their island back? The same happened with Archie38, the same happened with Togpuss, and unfortunately this happened to me with my Noobcrew head during the easter dp (I understood there’s not much that can be done about that, but other people received items back while I was left in the dark).

There’s not a lot of trust between the players and Noobcrew over items on the server, I assure you there’s a reason that all of us have not heard of and yes, he does receive a lot of messages a day and can’t be bothered checking over them all but seriously. This is a thread that’s been sitting here for more than 6 months now.

Has been done more than 10 times by both Iako and Towo. No response on either side.

11. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I actually can't. I am not authorized to overturn a decision noobcrew made, and even if I wanted to I don't have the saved schematic, nor am I able to identify via logblock which heads were involved. Logblock just shows all head records as "skull item" and rollback brings them back as skeleton heads.

12. PCcoolguy100

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Yeesh.

So trying to get to Noobcrew’s the only option, is it. Good luck T0W0, you’ll need it lmao

13. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    oh lord Noobcrew give this man justice he's been trying for so long

14. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    I’ve noticed there has been some activity on this thread which might help!
    I wish Noobcrew just sent me a message some day saying he has an hour or something to resolve my issues because I think a server owner, even one with 5 servers should make some time for a player who has ranks and purchases running close to $1500.
    I fully agree with everything said above and I’m really thankful for all the support!
    Love you all
    Ps : I’m also really glad staff finally replied to the thread stating it’s fully Noobcrews responsibility so I don’t have to disrupt other staff anymore.

15. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    How long does it take to place a schematic? 5minutes with worldedit? I swear, everyone can lend 5minutes for a mistake they did themselves, this is just stupid that he did it without any proof that it is duped.
    he's also been on today, like, he should- like a good owner should- check his notifs every day

16. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    he probably gets spammed too much from profile post comments

17. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    But still, he should go through hia motifs in threads

18. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    He has better things to do then look through his alerts on forums.

19. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    He still notices and replies to things when it’s something he’s interested in it seems

20. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    bump
    Id like to atleast get recognition and a solution from Noobcrew before im giving up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.