Denied DaddySeals application :)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by x_Cuvb, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_Cuvb

x_Cuvb Member

IGN:
    DaddySeal
    Your in-game name? DaddySeal

What time zone are you in? I am GMT-5

What country do you live in? I live in the USA

What languages do you speak? English Very little spanish

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Not on The forums but yes on minecraft Working on forums phones broken ;l

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes I have all of that

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

I think there needs to be slightly more staff on the server I am on a lot and I can take the time to help people when they contact me I don't really play Skyblock for the riches I play for fun so i'm always available to helping people in chat, discord, in-game ect. I also I am homeschooled and finish school in like 30 minutes So i'm able to play alot. The people on the server like me and I get along with people really well I have great social skills and always willing to help. I've been playing this server since 2017 and love the server it was one of the first servers that I played consecutively. That being said it would be an honor to be staff here.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am usually active on the server for around 7-8+ hours a day.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? I have been playing almost two years 1 year 8 months

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have never been banned that I can think of.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? I do have quite a bit of experience of being staff on smaller servers I was staff on Cranked.pvp (Shutdown) they averaged around 100-200 players when I was staff. I was ban-team and was staff for around about a year or so then I stopped playing Minecraft for a while but everyone on the server liked me and said my work was great. I've been helper on one of my friends servers (cant remember the ip lol) And Iv'e been admin of Quantum.pvp also closed down.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes

Role your applying for: I think I want to start at the basics at helper.

2. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements (50 Post Count) for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.