NA Cyk753's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Cyk753, Apr 1, 2018.

?

Should cyk753 be a moderator?

1. Yes!

61.4%
  2. No

17.1%
  3. Maybe

11.4%
  4. I don't know...

4.3%
  5. Can you repeat the question?

5.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megacrusher4200

Megacrusher4200 Well-Known Member

Support! You would be a great mod! :)

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Turning to neutral, your attitude has changed a lot, which is good. However I think you should remove the moderator tags in your first post as they violate the rules of applying and also learn a bit more about the server, you seemed very puzzled earlier on today about a few things here and there. :)

3. x0gone0x

x0gone0x Active Member

Support! I think you would be a great moderator!

4. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    No support.

Based off your application, I find it quite humorous yet annoying. I somewhat enjoy your "Why I should be mod" section, yet I find it annoying at the same time. Your tone throughout the entire application seemed a bit sassy and a bit know-it-all(y). It may have just been me, but I wasn't a fan of it.

In-game, I don't see you talking in chat much. You seem nice, but I've heard of some of your past experiences with others and they were quite rude. I'd rather not get into the specific things that happened or words that were said.

I'm not quite sure what my opinion on you is. You seem to change your attitude towards who you're talking to. I personally cannot see you as mod. My opinion seems to be quite different than other players, but I just don't support you.

5. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Every part of the "Why do you think you should be mod?" section is the absolute truth. I did all those things. No one is doubting how much I have helped the server in the past.

No more he said/she said. I have never lied, never used swear words, never used offensive language, never used name calling, never started a rumor, never made anyone cry. All I have ever asked for was for moderators to be more active and serious in their duties. I only want to bring more a more professional attitude to the title. I'm active in chat nearly all the time I'm online. Even when I'm not typing away, I am watching chat for trouble.

If you want to question my integrity, feel free to talk to me in person. I'm available to answer all concerns. And I have a long memory. I will most likely be able to recall anything server related.

Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  6. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I didn’t comment to have you disagree with my view on you. I simply don’t support you. That’s all there is to it.

If you’d like to continue your opinion on my comment, feel free to message me privately.

7. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

1000% SUPPORT :D will be great mod :happy: :heart:

8. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Mm, I haven’t seen you a lot on forums recently, nor in game. Not too sure if this is time zones,

Switching to Neutral.

9. Cyk753

I have been told I have a lot of influence on the server. And I have been critical of the server in the past. So I have been practicing being chill. It helps knowing the server has dedicated staff members. And it helps that I can just message suggestions to them over discord. This also helps to avoid drama. I do not wish for players to get caught up in my personal thoughts.

I live in Central Time Zone, USA. It says right there at the top of my mod app.

Most of my efforts have been in the actual game. And I really did play waaaaay too much the last 5 days. You really can't miss me in public chat. I am a furious typer. I blame different time zones. I hope this helps explains things.

10. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Ah, gotcha.
    I live in CST too??

11. Cyk753

I play in the evenings/late at night.

12. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Mm. I'm usually not awake then. XD

13. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Bump for Cyk! :D Support!

14. Cyk753

Hah, thanks ^_^

15. Acceptation

Acceptation Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Acceptation
    Neutral, wish you the best of luck because I do believe you deserve a chance to become a moderator. Goodluck.

16. User19980814

User19980814 Well-Known Member

Support, very helpful player ingame and I love the laid back attitude altough I can understand why some people might not.

17. Megacrusher4200

Megacrusher4200 Well-Known Member

Bump. Good luck!

18. Chris

Chris Active Member

no support, reasons are obvious

19. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Staying neutral for I don't really see you helping alot but may change to support if I see your more active and more helpful

20. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Bump for Cyk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.