Economy Crop Hopper item collection

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Fred44223, May 1, 2023.

1. Fred44223

Fred44223 Member

IGN:
    Fred44223
    so Crop Hoppers now auto sell all crops, but there should be a way to turn off the crop hoppers from auto selling. maybe if the hopper is facing into a chest or a block with an inventory it will auto collect into the chest instead of auto selling. with how the system is now if I wanted to expand my pumpkin farm I would have to make a redstone pumpkin farm so I can get pumpkin seeds

• Support Support x 3
  2. *Slagomizer*

*Slagomizer* Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Slagomizer
    Support. When growing a farm and expanding, the only choice at present is to manually farm (which is okay, but wasn't necessary before) or to buy more. We've lost functionality from before in favor of some improvements, but I'm currently struggling with the new functionality as I try to grow and expand (and not experience a net negative with taxes)

3. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    This would be an interesting feature to add, however I believe the whole reason to auto sell crops is to prevent the large quantity of entities being moved around and lagging the server. I also think it's also there to prevent profit shops as a way to make gaining money more difficult but mostly for the first reason above.

Adding this feature will allow players to profit from warp shop again, allow players to use the farm items for more reasons other then just bal, and will allow newer player and more experienced player to profit form profit shops.

I support this, however auto selling should be on by default and auto selling should be on a per cropper bases.