Withdrawn Craney100's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Craney100, May 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thanks Tog ❤️

Thank you for the feedback 1st, I don’t see myself as a greedy person and I often help others during my time online, please keep an eye out for those things - I hope I can change your mind in the future.

2. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Re-Supporting! Not only are you extremely helpful and kind in game but you have been working your socks off helping on discord and even taking the time to talk me through (step by step) asking for my title thingy to be changed. You answered all my questions and didn't ridicule with how anxious I was to do it! You have taken all advise on the head and improved yourself but not become someone who mini-mods (which is very annoying), you help and don't do it in an attention seeking way unlike some people do. You are kind and make time to greet everyone and ask how they are, even when you are busy. You try to make sure everyone is ok and having a good time. All Qualities that Staff Members possess!
    Best of luck, hope you are staff soon :heart: :smilingimp::tonguewink:

3. Megasoul1

Megasoul1 Member

I support you all the way craney!
    Thx for giving me a spawner when mine was lost :)

4. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thanks Guys, I’ve just come back from a paddle and this was a lovely thing to open forums to :heart:

5. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    100% support. You’re a really nice person and the few times I hop over onto eco you’re helping and active in chat. You talk in the discord and engage in conversations a lot too.

6. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Singer in vc support

7. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thank you Trin!
    Thanks Tore :p

8. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    full supprt

9. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Changing my neutral to a support! Craney is an amazing person and would make a great addition to the current staff team!

10. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Re-support!! Hope you get promoted soon Craney!!

11. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Haha thanks Liam :heart:
    Thank you PC!
    Thank you Falco for your change of opinion, I must be doing something right :heart:
    Thanks so much Mai!

12. otter360

otter360 Active Member

IGN:
    otter360
    Greetings, we have never really talked/interacted with each other (mainly due to different time zones) so I will be basing this feedback off the opinions of others and the the small, infrequent times we are online at the same time.

First off is your profit shop, I highly appreciate those who take the time to share their spawner output income with the public (I keep my spawners hidden away from the public eye run by an alt with /sell all). Although I might not use other peoples profit shops I appreciate the thought of helping those who are less well off.

Second off is your helpfulness. I have seen you actively answering questions and helping in chat (when I do happen to be on at same time as you) which is a big part of being a Helper. I have also noticed your ''map art quarrels'' but you appear to have sorted those out (great map art btw).

Lastly, the responses to your application. A lot of people have decided to support you from both /skyblock and /economy which means you are obviously doing something right.

Support, best of luck :)

13. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thank you Otter, this means a lot. I do try and help the community as much as I can, even if its the small things. I've ben constantly striving for high activity and I really appreciate your acknowledgement of this :)

14. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Support.

I've been in a vc with you a few times now, and your maturity has surprised me (in a good way). Whenever I see you on, you're really friendly and helpful towards other players.

Best of luck

15. ElectroTom

ElectroTom Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ElectroTom
    Changing from neutral to support, You are always online whenever i Go on Economy :)

Good luck

16. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thanks Fran, that means a lot coming from you :heart:

Thanks Tom! c;

17. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Support, you are an active player on economy, unlike most other staff members who mostly only play on /skyblock. I also see you helping out a ton with other players, along with running SkyblockRefuge, the public farming island. You also know a lot about commands and log blocking so you wouldn't need much "training" with those commands. Good luck with your application, Craney!

18. aj.obj

aj.obj New Member

No support.

I've been on for almost 2 months and haven't seen much of you helping people until recently. On top of that, while you try to frequently be helpful, it seems to amp up when staff are usually on. Coming from a greybean that's not a good sign to me. The things that you do for people are good an all, but I don't see the quality that separates you from a friendly player compared to a staff member. I'm not sure what it is you do that other people are unable to do, but I don't see it.

A common theme I'm seeing is 'I haven't known you until recently', which raises a lot of red flags for me. I think you should've had those roots planted for a while, having made friends with these staff members so recently doesn't help your case for me.

19. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thank you Jerry!

Hey aj,
    Whilst I understand your comments I prefer to have constructive criticism to give me something to aim towards rather than dismissal of me, I’ve been playing Skyblock for what will be 8 years at the end of this year, and during that time I feel I’ve gained the relevant experience on the server to enable me to become staff. I feel as though I always strive to help others, and I’m sorry you feel as though this has only been occurring recently, however if you go back to replies from when the application was first opened you will see that I was egged on to create the app by the community due to me helping others. I’m sorry you don’t see any staff quality in me.
    As for the staff saying “I haven’t known you until recently” they mean that in a close way, I never really used to talk in Discord calls but now becoming active in voice chats I’ve met many staff members and built relationships with some of them that I know will last a long time.
    I appreciate your comments but giving me something to work on would really help me throughout this process and create goals for me :)

(also, just out of curiosity, what drew you to my application for your first ever forums post? Welcome!)

20. aj.obj

aj.obj New Member

As a regular player on eco, I'd want to have a say in who would be staff or not.

8 years playtime, on and off, is great, but what experience would you be referring to exactly? I guess what I'm focused on is the 'experience' that would only be found in a staff member and not an ordinary player. Constructive criticism would be consistency. There are some times you help players in chat, and the other times where you're online, but don't help. I get that you're a player and you want to focus on whatever task at hand, but I feel an upcoming staff applicant should be used to dropping everything to help any player on an as need basis (this excludes verbal AFK messages).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.