Inactive Craney100's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Craney100, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I do like your application from what I see. However, I do not know you quite well yet.

Based on other comments, I will no support for right now. I might change later on though.

See you in game!

2. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    Sounds good - I look forward to meeting you in-game

3. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Hey Craney100!

It's always good to see past players come back to the server! I do agree about what was said about you in Accept's post and I would trust that you have a great knowledge of the server, and that you could be a worthy applicant for staff. However, I would like to see more dedication to the server and forums at this present time. It's not that I don't see you - I can't judge that since we're in completely different time zones and you play on Economy mostly. You only did really come back recently, and that's one of the only reasons that I feel I can't fully support you at this time.

My status is neutral at this current time, but I would be more than happy to change this in the future once your dedication to the server improves. Tag me in about a month or so and I'd be more than happy to re-evaluate my status.

Best of Luck!

4. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thanks Wonkie! I love your feedback. Currently working on that dedication making sure I’m posting on the forums everyday and being active in game. I have been visiting all 3 servers for the past few days, and I’m hopefully going to keep that up!

I really appreciate your reply and I’m looking forward to your future re-evaluation :D

5. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Ah now this makes sense, you're applying for mod that is why you posted your "good deed of the day"
    no support for now. I've never seen you in-game honestly, and no time zones are not the problem. I'll keep an eye out for you in-game, to see if my status changes.

6. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    That thread has no link to this application, as stated in my update on the thread. Thank you for the feedback - I await your future status change.

7. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

IGN:
    Micnasr
    Good application dude! Unfortunately after the "drama" that happened in your previous thread i'll remain neutral. But don't worry i'll be on the lookout when you're online and my mind can change :) Good luck!

8. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    For now, I'm going with no support. You seem a little desperate for this, rather than actually wanting to help out. I also haven't seen you on much, but it might just be time zones. Anyway, good luck and i hope you can change my mind going forward.

9. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thank you Micnasr! Much appreciated that someone can see through the eyes of someone who understands that no drama was caused intentionally.

I'm not desperate - the only reason I have applied is to better the community, and if people don't want me as a Helper then that's fine. The whole point of these applications is so that people can express that opinion. I look forward to your future comment.

10. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Generally any time I hop over to Economy Craney is online. I have not ever seen them on /classic or /skyblock, though.

Do you have a rank on the other servers Craney100? That'll make it easier for us to know what section to look for you in and catch you in chat.

11. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    No support. I'm not sure if you have the right idea of what to expect as a staff member.
    For example, this is something I call hunting. Basically, there are people who look for ways to help rather than let anything come to them. It's not particularly a bad thing but you might be trying too hard. Being a staff member does include helping people, but anyone can help anyone without needed the staff title.
    I don't want to come across as rude either, but if it's been 5 years, I'm assuming you still haven't got to where you need to be and lack in certain aspects as a candidate for staff.

I'd also like to point out the good deed of the day. It kinda broke the barrier of "obviousness" the moment it was posted, but you don't need to be a good Samaritan to have to qualify for staff. I, and along with many others, have done our fair share of nice things, but sometimes its better to keep them to yourself.

A few things i want to see from you before considering a change in stance:
    Professionalism
    activity (ive only started seeing you since maybe last week)
    involvement in the forums community
    involvement in discord

Best of luck

12. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Yes I do, Donor on Classic and Skyknight on Survival.

Thank you for your in depth feedback. As stated previously, I do not try and be desperate and "hunt" or be a "good Samaritan" ; the aim of the thread was to spread positivity. I await your future change in stance.

13. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Hi Craney! Neutral, but leaning towards no support.

I’ve never saw you in game, but I haven’t been active at all, and going off other people is extremely unfair. I believe you have a good way of dealing with things, and you have been positive to people in forums often (from what I’ve seen)
    I truly believe you will learn from what we’re saying because there is lots of potential
    Hope to see you soon
    Archie

14. jess <3

jess <3 Member

IGN:
    JustBear
    No support for now. Economy is one of my favorites and I'm on there most of the time. I never really see you though but it could be because of timezones.
    So far, no support, sorry love!

15. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    No support. It would be nice if you stayed on survival longer as that's where the bulk of the players are, including me.

Forums activity you need to improve on as well as discord (though the chat is dead for the most part, still should pop in)

16. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Neutral for now. I do see some UK players sometimes so I hope to see you around too. Timezone and the server we prefer to play on could be an issue between us, so I can’t judge you on your in-game activity properly. But I will be looking out for your activity on forums and Discord. Good luck.

17. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    I will go for neutral I’ve recently starting to get more active on economy and I’ve seen you online but not really helping in chat or not even talking so this is a thing that you really have to improve :)

18. pugzieeee

pugzieeee Active Member

IGN:
    pugzieeee
    from my time in-game craney100 is the perfect person for moderator, he's friendly very polite and helps out when he can.full support

19. Craney100

IGN:
    Craney100
    Thanks Pugzieeee, this means a lot!

20. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Application archived due to inactivity.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.