Confused Returning Player

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by explosive_mayo, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. explosive_mayo

explosive_mayo Member

I haven't played any of the Skyblock servers since 2014. Clearly a lot has changed since then. I was a highroller on the skyblock.org server, and had a pretty decent base going. I tried logging onto the "classic" server on version 1.12, but the server did not register me as a donor, and my island was nowhere to be found.
    I was wondering if there is a way to access my old island. If not, could someone explain how I can access my highroller status again?
    Thank you.

2. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    explosive_mayo your island and rank should have automatically been transferred onto /classic. Maybe there has been a glitch/bug, contact Kerahna perhaps. Sadly I'm pretty positive they can't get the island back if it didn't come back automatically but talk to them about the rank :D

Edit: Try logging onto the /economy server :D

3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    The classic server is for the older version of what is now /skyblock, or Skyblock.net. There is no classic version for economy, so it's unlikely that you will have a donor rank or your island on classic, since economy was a separate server and was not reset at the same time as Skyblock.net. Maybe try messaging Kerahna or Leeeroieee to check your payments and maybe they'll send you a gift coupon.

4. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Welcome back to skyblock!

.org donor rank only stays with the economy server.

/classic is the former .net (skyblock server, MC version 1.8)

Type /economy to switch to the new .org (economy) server to see if your rank transferred there. It is MC version 1.12.

If you do not see your donor rank after you go to /economy, you can request help here https://www.skyblock.net/forums/donor-donation-issues.32/ Just maybe include your in game name and maybe a screenshot of you having that rank.

5. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Do /Economy because I did /pi(Player Information) and this showed[​IMG]

Pi shows your a Highroller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.