Cheesy's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Cheesy, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Ily father
    who the f*** did I report??? LMAO proof please?

2. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Can we have this thread locked? This is going nowhere and is pretty much a arguing thread that increases your post count. Plus I'm having my posts deleted for "flaming" which I wasn't.

Also Cheesy, please don't swear and talk crap about people who are giving constructive criticism. I can see you are clearly not handling it properly and that you are disrespectful on every turn. You promised on your appeal you would not break one rule. I am seeing you are by disrespecting almost every person who gives you constructive criticism, which is against the rules.

Also Xethorias is right about your screenshot. I had a good hard look at it.
    No Support. (Though I do consider you an Acquaintance)

3. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Thanks for your support. Interesting that one god damn screenshot changes everything for yall.

4. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

•glances at recent comments•

Good evening, Cheesy.

Thank you for having an interest in joining the team and helping others. At this time we do not feel your particular talents are a good fit for promoting a safe, healthy and enjoyable server experience. This may come as a surprise; if you need to discuss it please let me know. However I want to reassure you that there are many other roles in the community that would benefit from your unique brand of enthusiasm. Don't let this particular failure discourage you.

We absolutely want every player to enjoy the server and assist others whenever possible-- SkyBlock is a great server that relies on efforts from hardworking and honest individuals such as yourself. Your contributions are noted and given credit where appropriate.

Please feel free to responsibly enjoy the game and community.

Happy Skyblocking,
    //Myrmidous

This application has been rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.