Accepted [Cheesy] Cussing etc [Leeeroieee][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Cheesyappeal2, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

• Server name (.net / .org ): Forums
    • In-game name: Cheesy
    • Full exact Ban Message: Rule Violations, I do believe it was for crude language.
    • Did you read the rules ? I did indeed
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? I've been given dozens of chances and warnings regarding my past behavior and once again I went too far. Over the past many months I have thought over what I did and regret it dearly. I hope I can join the community once again, as cliche as it sounds, due to my overall maturing and development of character.
    • Was this an incorrect ban? Not at all.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Disrespect, harassment, etc.
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned?

As previously stated I greatly regret my past actions and hope to move forward from them. I've been somewhat of a snob and overall toxic individual and I no longer feel this way. I would graciously love the ability to accept another chance from the hard-working staff team. Please, all of you, discuss this ban and determine a fair and just position on it. I would much rather an unbiased and fairly treated ban than getting unbanned. I have missed many of the individuals on this server during my leave and I hope to rejoin a lot of you.

Sincerely,

Cheesy

2. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Cheesy, how is this time different than the previous times you said basically the same thing?

3. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

There is no visible definable difference in this current statement compared to others. I don't believe though I ever have been banned for half a year such as this time which has given me more than ample time to think over my actions.

4. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Your parting message in your last appeal just a little over 90 days ago was:

upload_2018-7-5_8-59-54.png

This leads me to believe your appeal at this time is not due to sincere reflection, since you decided at the time of you previous appeal that you would appeal at this time.

How have you changed as a person since March 24th?

5. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Within these 100 days (almost a third of a year) since I left, I actually believe I have reflected a lot on my past actions, despite what you may think. I've thoroughly thought what's the point of continuing on as my past self did. Why continue the toxicity.

I've ceased all contact within this time with previous toxic colleagues from this server which has allowed me to grow as a stronger individual overall. I have seeked methods of halting my off the head angry statements and have developed a much more chill and relaxed personality. This time has also given me the extra motivation that it really sucks not being able to talk to certain online friends while I continue my horrid previous character. I've enjoyed time with people here I cannot contact otherwise. Thus, these are the ways I have further developed my character over the last 3-4 months.

I completely understand from your standpoint if you believe I could use some additional months. I'll return in October if it's deemed necessary.

Good day.

6. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    It's honestly not about the amount of time that has passed, Cheesy. It's about what has actually changed during that time that will cause the same influences to have a different outcome going forward. It's great that you've taken some time to reflect and think of specific things you can do differently this time around, and that's a good first step.

But please understand that you said many of the same things in your previous appeal and it didn't turn out so well. It doesn't make sense to repeat the same actions over and over again without changing anything fundamentally yet expect a different outcome. This vicious cycle can't be healthy for anyone involved.

Please take some time to demonstrate by your consistent behavior in-game and/on Discord that you are capable of being respectful, civil and appropriate at all times. When word gets back to me that people have noticed an overwhelmingly positive change in your attitude and interaction with others, I will invite you to resume this appeal. I will hold it open for you until then.

I hope you know I've always looked for the good in you, Cheesy, and I believe it's there inside you. Please prove me right. :heart:

7. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Currently do not have the ability to be in game, however I'll see you on discord then!

8. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Hi Lee! It's been over a week now. Just wondering if you heard anything back from the community. I'd like to express what an honour it really was to see everyone again as I haven't seen them in months on discord.

9. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Leeeroieee Not sure if you didn't get the alert but just updating this thread. Coming up to 2 weeks. Let me know what the community is saying please! :)

10. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Another week has passed and curious if you have a reply please Leeeroieee

11. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hi Cheesy,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't seem to be getting notifications for tags or watched threads. :/

I'm glad to hear you've been getting back in touch with folks via Discord. So far you're doing well as far as I can see. :)

12. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Thanks! I was thinking you were missing the tags. That’s alright! Do let me know when or if you think it would be suitable for me to return to forums :).

13. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

The current restricted alt system is not at all efficient. Especially considering you aren’t getting alerts here, it also prevents me from leaving a notice on your profile nor pm you. If any mod sees this please contact Lee for me :)

14. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Hey so it’s been another week. Hoping to hear back from a moderator.

15. Leeeroieee

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Hi Cheesy, sorry for the slow responses. I've been swamped with development and haven't had much time to be on forums lately.

I'll open this appeal to the rest of the team to share their perspectives on what you can do to demonstrate to them that you're committed to being a positive influence on the community from now on.

Team, please feel free to comment and offer your point of view.

16. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Great!

17. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    In my opinion, basically this ^. I've not seen you much so try to be more involved in helping the community and being a good spirit. I know you said that you currently cannot get in-game, so even helping and providing a welcoming nature on discord would be great. That's my input.

18. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

It's been a couple weeks. Managed to get in game for a little bit. Wondering if any mods who have seen me have any feedback.

19. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

20. Cheesyappeal2

Cheesyappeal2 Member

Another 2 weeks have passed. Any feedback?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.