Closed cancelled

Discussion in 'Trading Archive' started by Teeler, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Okay guys so I checked my alt's /challenge progress and I have a bunch to go and I had an idea. I thought why not do an auction and see if there's any interest? My idea was that the auction winner would get to choose what skin would go on my alt before I do the challenges, so that the head would match the thing they want it to match. It would still be named after my alt, however the head design would end up being by your own choosing! With that being said, I have set up at /visit 1tswiftLAND hoppers for you to put shulkers in as your bid! Whoever bids the highest amount of grass wins the rights to change the skin before I finish the /challenges! It may take me a few days to do the challenges, but you will be my absolute priority in the moment should you win! There are some steps I would like bidders to follow however.
    • Grab a shulker box and put as much grass/diamonds in it as you'd like to bid. For the sake of simplicity, I will say that a diamond will be worth 2 grass in this auction. You may bid multiple shulkers to increase your bid if you like.
    • On your shulker, you must find an anvil somewhere to rename it, and the name must be your FULL IN GAME USERNAME, so that I am able to easily return your shulker(s) should you not win the auction.
    • Please only bid what you're committed to bidding, as all bids are final and I will only be returning the shulkers to the losing bidders after the deadline.
    • The hopper will be right at the spawn point to my alt's island /visit 1tswiftLAND, that is where you drop your bids.
    I have decided to end bidding at 12:00PM on 25/01/2024, UTC+13:00, New Zealand time. It will likely be the 22nd for most of you, but you may search up the time for the deadline. Times may be subject to change, but I will be regularly advertising the auction. Best of luck!

2. luka

luka macdondalds Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    So it’s a blind auction? Scary.

3. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Well, yes. I know it will be a lot of responsibility to look after and return the losing bets, but I have put it so as to give people a chance to bid what they want. Players can always merge mutiple shulkers into one bid if they want to, although I doubt anyone would realistically bid a major amount anyway?

4. DrGrizzlyBear!

DrGrizzlyBear! Member

IGN:
    DrGrizzlyBear
    yes i full support this moment

5. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I hope you place the biggest, fattest bet of grass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.