Withdrawn Calidre's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Calidre, Feb 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Sorry to repost but just wanted to add that may be slightly less active this week-ish as I have a bunch of school work I'll be doing : ) will still come on of course and just as active on discord and forums like always

2. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Bump and re-support for the sweetest and kindest guy I have ever met on this server :heart: Cal is so patient, caring, approachable and very easy to talk to. The server is incredibly lucky to have him :)

3. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    I forgot if I’ve replied as an actual message so

Definite support, you’re so kind to everyone and you’re really helpful. You’re always in help channels and active on forums. You don’t lash out & when something is bothering you, you step back. You take criticism really well, and you’re all around just a good person to have for staff. Your dedication is amazing, and I think you definitely deserve to be promoted. Good luck :)

4. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    Full support. Reasons are pretty much self-explanatory but I will elaborate anyway.

Your behavior is always kind, considerate and helpful, you know how to have fun, you are exceptionally knowledgeable, you enforce the rules, etc. All things considered, you are very well qualified to become a staff member, whatever that server may be.

Best of luck! :)

5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    i support calidre as mod. Helpful, and a supportive chair :)

6. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    This is the 2nd time this has happened, except this time it will most likely be permanent.

Thank you all that stuck with me along the way, it's been almost 13 months now and I cannot say that it was worth it tbh overall it's hurt me more than its helped me. This is the end of an era, I shall be closing this application at some point soon most likely today so just wanted to say thank you all for your time but it's the end for me :heart: : )

7. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    This is proof that the current application process is flawed. You shouldn't have to go 13 months without an answer. Scrutinize me for saying this if you will, but the fact that this has gone without reply is pathetic.

8. Beens

Beens Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Sorry Cal, it was one heck of a run. Got a lot to be proud of on this server for sure, hard to see anyone else as/more dedicated to this community. I am baffled that someone who has been here for a decade give or take, and still plays DAILY can't even just get the management to aknowledge his effort. I am not even trying to bash the staff team here at all, I'm just confused and saddened. The player base has got your back!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  9. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

:( Sorry to hear this Cal, my wish was for you to be promoted soon. You’ve been so committed. Much love :heart:

10. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    You were truly one of the most brilliant applicants I've ever seen.

It's truly a shame that you have to close the application but I completely understand why. You have shown so much dedication within the past 13 months and it was a pleasure to have been supporting you throughout this time. Lots of love for you and your dedication will never be forgotten. :heart:

11. Triggered

Triggered Well-Known Member

NOOO NOT ON PANCAKE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hah::hah::hah::hah::hah::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Anyways what a sad story bruh I agree with experienced member Morayeel that this was very pathetic! But thank you for giving the community your all, didnt pay off but it was still a pleasure

12. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.