Economy Bring Back Overlord

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mai, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Id love to see overlord come back! however there should be a balance with all of the features that come with it.
    colour in chat would look messy and hard to read sometimes, so having a longer prefix and nick colour cooldown than titans might encourage people to pick a colour they like and keep it that way. (the main problem with /sb is the way titans be changing their name prefix colour 24/7 so you never recognise the player straight away)

As for the benefits that would come from overlord, as long as its not super OP and the economy is stabilized with the introduction id gladly buy it :) id love to see more opinions on this subject too!

2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Mark is not sure if this is possible to bring back the rank Overlord, sure he misses it, if Noobcrew brings this rank back into the economy server, there might be problems like Mojang and EULA, Former Overlords, In-game Economy, and Benefits for the rank, Like what possibly could Noobcrew give a reason to bring back the rank Overlord?

We would have to wait and see and what would the administrators think about this, Mai.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

The rank was there before, so I wouldn't see any issue with it coming back.
    I'm not sure what Crew would think but personally I would like it back for reasons such as current ranks honestly not having that many perks. Highrollers kit cooldown is 48 hours so it takes a lot time to save up certain items and a lot of blocks are unnecessarily expensive due to this issue despite them being somewhat a necessity.

And generally, it would be adding something new to Economy. We rarely see any changes and don't exactly have much going on to begin with. I think this would be beneficial towards everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1