Boss' tbh thread, again..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Bossgamer, Jul 31, 2018.

1. War_

War_ Well-Known Member

me pls jsgsh

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    I don't think we have talked that much, although from what I have seen you do like to help the community, which I appreciate. Carry on being you. :]

You're chill yet bonkers at the same time. I love how you always like to quickly message me on any platform just to say bosssupermoderatorrocketleagueplayerdonor250gamerx and I guess it's become our thing. I'm not complaining, I personally find it funny. You can be annoying at times but I'd never take that against you, I know you mean things in the best intention.
    We've known each other for like 2 years and I remember you were in the Excessive Squad too ; ). The good ol' rebellious days.

I don't think I have the confidence to roast anyone. I'm too innocent. ;t.

I love how we can fanboy and fangirl over bands because we pretty much love the same music. Paramore are great and I'm glad there's someone else who also loves them. You're kind and polite and I don't think you could harm a fly, which is a good thing, obviously. You seem to come and go quite a lot and I miss you when you're gone :C. Also, I think you could be a great staff member as long as you stay committed to the server.

We haven't talked all that much recently but when we do I find you hilarious. I remember back in 2016 when you would continuously spawn sheep on my island and I would get really annoyed, only for you to message me months later to tell me it was you! You're kind and really laid back and I wish we could talk more.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I'm here as well.

4. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I need a coffin

5. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    You're very passionate and content on what you want and that motivation is inspiring. I think you're only involved in lots of drama because you get yourself involved with the wrong people and end up in the wrong conversations. I know that you try your best to help people.

Relatable. You're funny and chill and very talkative. I can't really think of what else to say other than you're really kind to people and your thrive to help people is admirable.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sarge

Sarge Experienced Member

Hello hows it beaning

7. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    I asked for a tbh, Logan Paul. Bring it on!

8. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    Hi :')
    Words

9. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    have we met before?

10. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Me boss! Uhhh

11. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    I'm sad that I don't see you as much anymore! I miss you!!! You've always been hilarious and you were a great staff member.
    Lanye West u suk.
    You're a great snekerator. You're like one of my best friends here and I can always rely on you to cheer me up with your daft humour and our inside jokes. When she's part of the logang :heart eyes:

You were also a great staff member and I was sad when you resigned. You're very committed and trustworthy but it's a shame that we're not able to speak often due to timezones.
    I don't think so..?
    You're so cheerful and you always seem to brighten up the community. I've watched you grow and I've mentored you and you have been exceptional!! I think we both worry too much though lol I don't know why.
    I remember in 2016 I really liked speaking to you. You're friendly and kind and chill. There was one time where I kind of questioned your actions but that was way back I think.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Theo

Theo Active Member

IGN:
    Theooooo
    Hi snek XD XD

13. Nightcat

Nightcat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
    Here I am!

14. CloudCorp

CloudCorp Active Member

IGN:
    CloudCorp
    Rip. *gulps with anticipation*

15. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hello fellow snek xdxd. You're cool, funny and ofc bad at fortnite ;t. You always try to make a good impression on everyone and I never hear any complaints or ranting about you unless it's Laini so nice job.

Meow!! We used to talk to each other alllll the time and sometimes it would annoy me slightly with all the "NYA"'s but I don't mind. I'm sad that you kind of disappeared off the face of Skyblock with not much notice, I enjoyed our conversations a lot.
    You're sweet and polite. There was a time not too long ago when you acted quite dramatically and abruptly left but I understand the situation you were in.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  16. Love__

Love__ Well-Known Member

I logged on just 4 u and this be honoured c;

17. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

HELlo (':

18. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    My favourite cookie omnomnom I love you sooooooooo much like you're actually hilarious and adorable and your golf cart skills are a m a z i n g. I'm glad that you never properly left because I would actually really miss you if you did so never ever leave I will forbid.

euNICE. Omg you're so funny and kind and I love youuuU. I remember in January 2016 when you reported me for looting you and you got me bANNED when it was an accident and at that moment I would have thought I would hate you forever but like you're incredible how could anyone hate you anyway??????

19. Cookiehh

Cookiehh Well-Known Member

tbh me into the ground

20. Love__

Love__ Well-Known Member

Omg would you sUE???? ILY2 BOSSSS I couldn't DARE leave bossu behind !!

• Cookie Cookie x 1