Skyblock Border expansion issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by archerexpert777, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:49 AM.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    archerexpert777
    Hey so I've been letting this issue slide as it didn't really matter to me but now I feel like I should bring it up.

So at the edge of my island there are blocks I can't break, or even click on. When I do I get a message saying I need an island expansion pack. Here's the main issue I was part of DietPepsi's coop (along with another coop member) and I believe DietPepsi got the expansion pack. However since he is perm banned and the other coop member is no longer active, I am now the island owner however, I can't access that area.

So is there any way I could access it? I talked to 52 in game (thanks for your help) and according to her she said I need a developer/manager to help me on this. Also talked to Michael and said he can't break those blocks either.

I'll bring some screenshots tomorrow as it is near midnight for me. Thanks for reading and have a nice day :p

btw reason I am asking is cuz I want to remove some blocks for my own use :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019 at 2:17 PM
  2. Perch3003

Perch3003 Active Member

IGN:
    Perch3003
  3. ItsRed

ItsRed Active Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    mat t might be able to look at this given that lee is on vacation

4. nateasham

nateasham Active Member

is it just one row of blocks you cant break? a long time back some islands were all shifted 1 block and left me with a 1 block wide area on 2 sides i couldnt access anymore. and this was back before dietpepsi got banned.

5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    archerexpert777
    So its basically the one row of blocks that surrounds my island that I cannot break. I have heard some (maybe all not sure) were moved but I am not sure if that is the case for this one. When I punch the row of blocks it always gives a message saying I need to purchase expansion.

From what I recall, DietPepsi might have bought the border expansion, however, because he is gone I believe he only has access to the border, not me.

Kerahna mat t any ideas? Sorry, I should've tagged you guys earlier, I thought I would get a fast response.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)