Economy Being able to craft heads

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by lalalizzy9999, Nov 7, 2019.

1. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    I agree, like it shouldn't be super easy to access. But to just have that option to decorate would be better than to not have it at all. Especially if we do not have all the blocks the other servers have.

2. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    Well I mean just from my point of view it's like saying your neighbor can't get a couch because you do not like it and don't want to look at it every time you visit. That's just me though.

Like I'm not gonna go on Classic for a day or two and disagree with someone who's been there for four months when they complain about the problems they encounter just because I haven't encountered the same things as well. If that makes sense.

3. HkTV

HkTV Active Member

[​IMG] Just an idea to get miniature block versions using Nether Stars
    [​IMG]

This is if we go the custom crafting route. Obviously I'm not sure there is a priority for people wanting mini-logs but it was the first thing I could think of. Maybe miniature Grass blocks, Bookshelves, Mini-Wool/Hardened Clay that would just act as the base colour.
    On Economy this is a price of about of 70k from /shop for a nether star and there is no other way to obtain them that I know on the server apart from defeating a wither... which takes time and effort in itself to get skulls etc.

I also like the idea of giving Nether Stars more use outside of just Beacons

let me know what you think :popcorn:

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    Yes! This is exactly what I'm talking about :D This way heads also hold onto their value because they are being made with a nether star!

5. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Then we should be able to un-craft beacons to get the materials, since if this is implemented a nether star shop of some sort outside of /shop would pop up.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    No it is not. I have been in the community for over 6 years and have of course played alot of eco. Personally I disagree with this, and I can bet my left leg that this won't be added;purely on the reason that economy hasn't went down the custom crafting route, or mob arena, in over 6 years.

Please, please leave it.

7. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    You got it. My bad, my bad. Sorry for pushing it so far I just wasn't sure if you played it a lot or not and wanted to see if it was a fair rating. :p And yeah I can definitely see it not happening, but I'm still just hoping that with enough support, even if we aren't able to craft decorative heads that the issue of Economy not having all the blocks it should is addressed. :) I kinda live by the motto "it never hurts to ask, the worst they can say is no" ^-^

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    I've read through this thread many times, and am still painfully neutral on the matter. It would be great to be able to craft decorative heads, especially little things like grass blocks, acorns, apples, and other common decorative pieces you usually use in creative builds. However, it isn't something we need, and any implementation of it would come with a decent bit of drama. If only a few craftable heads were added, some people would be upset about the lack of diversity, or be upset about the head types that were chosen. If they add a bunch of craftable heads, some people may grow upset with the shear number of heads, and feel that having so many craftable collectable heads takes away from the value of them a bit. Building off that, there's the issue of balancing the crafting recipe to make something not too cheap so that the economy is flooded with them, but not so crazy expensive that they're not really worth building with anymore.

I just feel there are too many variables involved and potential backlash from the community for something that is purely aesthetic, and not game changing.

• Agree Agree x 1