Economy Being able to craft heads

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by lalalizzy9999, Nov 7, 2019.

1. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    (But shulkers are unobtainable)

2. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    And yet in /shop, we only have access to a small amount of blocks compared to what classic has. For example, we do not get sea lanterns and underwater temple stones. So even if we may be playing in those versions of the game, we don't have access to things like the other server does.

That's why if at worst economy does not get the extra blocks the rest of the server has, I feel we should at least be able to craft some decorative heads to help amp up our islands. (Again, not saying player or DP heads, just decorative things)

3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Just so you know, they';re prismarine.

4. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    I'd like to bump this post because I still do believe being able to craft a few decorative heads would be a nice opportunity for econ, and add a nice touch for decorating :)

There are also lots of mixed reviews so I'd like to get more before a final decision is made

5. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    I think this would be great as an event thing. I’m not saying like the unplaceable named heads for holiday drop parties, but like maybe on the anniversary for example, you can craft a normal grass block head to be placed.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    No support, to overpowered.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  7. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    How would it be too over powered? It'd be similar to crafting banners to decorate islands, and it would not be the same as the DP heads so there would be no way to recreate them, and therefore still hold their value. And even though there are a lot of people concerned about DP head prices going down, I really don't see how crafting an apple head or smaller wooden plank head could do that. Especially since the DP heats are thinks like cool Jack 'o lanterns, cat heads, and stuff like that.
    And I cannot stress this enough: economy does not have all the blocks that the other servers do, so I feel like it should either be this or giving us the blocks that all other players have access to. Especially since a lot of people play on economy, I feel like something should be done about that. But anyways that's a different post altogether that ebagcoder has going on. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    It should be a /buy thing, So $5 or so for /kit head:grass, /kit head: present(only available to buy /kit head:resent during Christmas season), /kit heads:mobs(only accessible if you have beaten the ma on /skyblock. Eg, getting your head) or /kit head:forger.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  9. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Or... just give economy shulkers and I'm happy.:)

10. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    I was originally at a neutral stance, but if it was implemented like this I'd totally support this idea!!

11. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Take the creative menu, 6?(I think) tabs of categories. If we had around 5(excluding rails+redstone) from each tab it work 100% work.

12. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    Oh that's a cool way to think of it :) I'm in support of it being implemented this way as well!

13. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Purely no support because skyblock isn't meant to feel modded here. It literally says "The most vanilla skyblock", and it is that. There is very little parts that make it feel modded.

I can just imagine this feeling proper weird

14. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    This is for Economy where the only heads are dp heads.

15. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    If we don't want it anyway modded, they could make the 'coming soon' an exact copy of economy, but with heads.

16. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    This is for the economy server sooooo :I There is classic skyblock for those who want "The most vanilla skyblock" so it's not getting rid of that idea of having the option to be classic. So please be sure to change your rating if this changes your opinion since this is for ECONOMY which has been stressed multiple times in the comments :p

Economy only gets heads from DPs; we do not even have mob arena for the slight chance of winning your player's head. So that is why this is being proposed, especially since we have less blocks than the other two servers. :(

17. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    I know, but economy still feels incredibly basic..

No support still, my apologies. Good luck

18. lalalizzy9999

lalalizzy9999 Member

IGN:
    lalalizzy9999
    Alright well thanks for your input but just out of curiosity do you even play economy regularly? Because if you don't I really do not think it is fair for you to rate something that wouldn't affect your either way :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    Uh, I actually dissagree with you. Just because I do not play economy often, doesn't mean I can't have my input? Its purely what I think, based off of my experience.

Sorry

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    I just feel like heads should be rare and hard to get.

• Agree Agree x 1