Withdrawn BeensMC's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Beens, Dec 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beens

Beens Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Hey Queen,

Upon joining our server, you demanded I permanently remove one of our users based off of some Snapchat screenshots. While the comments made in the chat were awful, I didn't have any means of proving the legitimacy of said screenshots nor found them relevant to our server. Your claim that I did not hear you out is untrue, as when I tried to inquire further about the situation you became defensive and could not do so. This was all shared with our server staff, and as a collective we decided it wasn't grounds for removal, to which you then decided to harass other members of our server repeatedly and ultimately got banned. To make claims that I ever blamed you for anything other than your actions on our server is untrue. The key difference between your case and Bri’s was the fact that the actions occurred through a connection made on our server, and was verifiable.

Hey Jane,

I do recall the exact moment you are referring to, however your interpretation of such events is not how it happened. You had made some odd comments about the appearance of the player you were referencing and their age, however before I made my comment you referenced, you mentioned that Prom was perhaps hiding his braces in the photo. My comment was referencing this scenario, and had nothing to do with age. I immediately apologized to you, as it clearly got taken out of context and seemed to be a poor choice of wording on my end. I used the phrase “turns your crank” like one would use the term “floats your boat”, and perhaps I was wrong in doing so. Seeing as we were friends at the time I wanted to make things right. However, you seemed to be set in your ways on what had happened and never allowed me to explain my side of things. I am going to attach the chatlog from said incident to provide further context, and am happy to compare it with the official server chat logs and can provide dates and times if needed.

In regards to the harassment situation, there is quite a bit of misinformation in your statements. The same day of the situation I discussed above, I had expressed how I was upset about how our interaction went down to a small group. I certainly never thought it was funny. I felt the exact opposite and still wanted to resolve things. One of the members of said group took it upon themselves to engage in some of the activities you mentioned above, and if I had known that was ever a possibility, I certainly would not have discussed the situation around them. I never instructed them to do any of it, it was their decision. However, you instantly blamed me for all of it, and continued to do so even after being told the truth by staff. I felt awful about the whole thing and honestly didn't know how to process exactly what was going on, but never did I think it was okay. Your claims that I referred to as a "pedo" at any point are incorrect, and stem from the core misunderstanding I mentioned in the previous paragraph. The claims that MorayEel and I ever made maparts against you, or ever tried to find your personal information are false. To this day, I am still bothered by how our friendship was forever fractured by those events, and I hope to move forward and put this to rest. I am sorry again for any involvement I had, and hope this clears things up.

Hey Boba,

I appreciate your recognition of my activity and helpfulness, but am certainly sad to see your no support. While I understand your concerns, I hope my responses above help better explain the described events to you and the community. I will continue to put my best foot forward, and hope you reconsider in the future.

Attached Files:

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    To everyone here, please do not throw around baseless accusations especially when it comes to serious issues. False accusations can permanently damage a person's reputation and often even after the truth comes to light, they are unable to recover from it. In accordance with the forum rules please keep arguments and personal attacks to a minimum on these application threads. If things get out of hand the staff may have to start deleting inappropriate posts.

3. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    No support. I have not commented on this app as I was not sure, but I think I have heard enough.

4. Beens

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Seriously appreciate your support Slag, means the world. I think the world of you too and it would be an honor to work alongside you. :)

5. Beens

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Appreciate the re-support Imfe!

6. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

Full Support Beens, you are a genuinely nice person, who has always shown kindness and support whenever I have interacted with you. You are mature and well informed of the rules and I think you’d be a great member of the staff team.

Ignore the bandwagon riding trolls that plague this network.

7. BossOfAll98

BossOfAll98 Active Member

IGN:
    BossOfAll98
    I for one fully support you beens. I've known you since I got on the server, and you've done me more favors than I have money currently on the skyblock economy server. I've never known you to be hostile, untrustworthy, rude, obnoxious, or any other negative trait. If anything, you've always been upfront and honest with your customers, and with players both on skyblock survival and economy. And if there's one thing I respect more than people who are upfront, and to the point about whatever it is they're talking about, its someone who's willing to help for all the right reasons. Not because of someone seeking validation for some minor little act, but just because its the right thing to do.

If nothing else, Beens, your friends, myself included, know the real you. And I for one cannot recommend you highly enough for a position like this

8. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    You have my support for the full 150%

I have never had a negative interaction with you and over the last year or so I've gotten to know you as a great person who will go out of his way to help other people.
    You're very active on both servers and very easy to talk to.

Goodluck Beens, you got this

9. Novembree

Novembree Builder Builder

IGN:
    Novembree
  10. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Nothing new under the sun from the mod team.

No support, bullied someone in the worst way possible with false accusations (dont remove my opinion)

11. MrEPro

MrEPro Active Member

IGN:
    MrEPro
    I mean, from my personal experiences beens is a really cool guy and has my support, but it really is sad that negative posts are just being deleted, I mean what’s the point if you’re only allowed t0 see one side of a story

12. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Big support for the OG Beens. Good luck my friend

13. luka

luka macdondalds Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Noticed I'm yet to reply to this thread...

Without a doubt support for Beens.
    • Active on Skyblock, Economy, Discord and Forums
    • Knows the community for all platforms
    • Knowledgable on gameplay and mechanics of all platforms
    • Experience moderating and interacting with our community members (third-party discord server)
    • Mature, kind, caring, responsible, respectful
    Good luck Mr Beens!

14. Beens

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Appreciate all of the kind words and support, means the world!

15. Hopper

Hopper Active Member

IGN:
    Hopperjumperk
    No Support, Good Luck Though. Also it may just be me but ive never seen you being active on Discord

16. Beens

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Thank you for the feedback! While I do spend a good amount of time reading the Discord daily, I will make more of an effort to engage in the conversation.

17. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
  18. Beens

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Bump : )

19. Hopper

Hopper Active Member

IGN:
    Hopperjumperk
    I saw your activity in Discord increase and saw you engaging in conversations, Support!

20. HolyChickenStrip

HolyChickenStrip Member

IGN:
    HolyChickenStrip
    From the few interactions ive had with Beens theyve all been positive so 100% support there,
    we also need new active staff as server is feeling a bit empty atm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.