Basic Hostile Mob Farm

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by Le_moostache01, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le_moostache01

Le_moostache01 Active Member

Here is a quick simple guide to creating a skeleton mob farm on skyblock.net!

Step 1. Create a 5 by 6 platform made of the materials of your choice
    [​IMG]
    Step 2. Line the outside of the slabs with a block of any type, but make sure that you build around the 5 by 6 platform![​IMG]
    Step 3. Build 3 blocks above the outline you just created so that it's 4 blocks high[​IMG]

Step 4. Build a 5 by 4 area on the bottom layer and add fence posts connecting to those blocks[​IMG]
    Step 5. Your almost there! Make a roof with any slabs on the top half of the block. Then, place your mob spawner in the back center of the wall. If you don't have a donor rank above $25, then have a donor change the spawner for you after completion.[​IMG]
    Step 6. Last step! Place pressure plates on the top of the fence posts. Then go to the back of the farm where the spawner is and place 4 water buckets on the back wall in a line. This will carry the mob to the front. Finally, place blocks on the spots right above the pressure plates and fill in the vacant holes above it with slabs that you used for the roof.[​IMG]
    You did it! Now all you have to do, or have someone do it for you, is change the spawner to the mob of your choice! Slay all the mobs you want with the weapon of your choice and have fun![​IMG]

Sorry if anyone already has this design, I did not copy anyone's design, the simplest i could think of!

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you, great guide :)

3. Neketikz

Neketikz Well-Known Member

Good guide!

4. sophia

sophia Experienced Member

IGN:
    sophistic4ted
    ^~^
    Thanks~
    I'll probably be adding this on my warp (.Org) once I get maor spawners
    cx