Withdrawn Bard's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Bard, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    I'm not sure why you'd call it that. I mean i guess technically you can put it that way, but in reality i just really like to socialize with the other players on the server. There's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't really get me into trouble. Nor do I let it.
    I'm not sure I'd agree with that one either. I come to you and ask you questions about advanced things so I don't need to go figure them out myself. I would say that my knowledge of minecraft is pretty fair lol. Most things i make, i generally figure out myself. Ive also been playing since 2014. I'm pretty confident I have a strong knowledge about the server and its mechanics.
    It's certainly not one of my strongest perks, but I've caught myself every time before I say something really stupid, I find myself changing the subject when topics go toxic, and overall try to stay polite and nice.
    ---------
    Well, thank you for the feedback.

2. _M_I_L_A_

_M_I_L_A_ New Member

I support you Bard :D I don't necessarily know you very much, since I joined the server a few days ago but from what I have seen you are very kind. You helped many people, even me, throughout the server and answered all of their questions. You remind many people about the rules on the server. An example would be when you mention new players that trading buckets are illegal on the server. You also stop many scammers, trolls, and spammers that show up every now and then. Personally, I believe you deserve being a helper since you have done many things that helped others on this server. Good luck buddy, Hope you get to be a helper :D -Mila

3. pegaderps

pegaderps Active Member

I have known Bard for quite a while and although we have had some moments, I can see so much improvement in his attitude. To me, change is one of the most incredible and especially redeemable qualities someone can have, and we can definitely see this quality in Bard. Ever since I have come back to this game, it has been nothing but a pleasure to spend time with this caring and compassionate guy. I definitely recommend promoting Bard to helper! You have my support! :)

4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Thank you both so much for your supports! It means a LOT to me :) I appreciate the feedback!

5. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Recent edits:
    Added a new section.
    ---------------------------
    cleaned up certain parts of application.
    fixed minor grammar mistakes.
    --------
    And much thanks to all players who've shown their support and to all who've left useful criticism. I appreciate all the feedback :D

6. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    From what I've seen so far, both in-game and on the forums, I have decided I'm ready to change my status on your application to support! Keep up the good word Bard, and good luck!

7. Luke woodrome

Luke woodrome Member

I will always support bard. He is basically a mod without the title right now. BARD FOR HELPER

8. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Thank you two for the support! :heart:

9. CatlateraI

CatlateraI Active Member

I support ya' everyone deserves a second chance. I see you online all the time helping people out and redirecting new players to tutorials and such. You are always around to lend a helping hand. Support.

10. EnderofBlueFire

EnderofBlueFire Member

IGN:
    EnderofBlueFire
    Well altough I dont have very much experience on the new server, I can say that you deserve mod. I always see you trying to help out every player you see in the chat that needs help. You are also very helpful in informing new players about rules such as dirt trade being illegal and why that it is. Moreover, you are just a very friendly person even to thouse you just met. You have my full support!

11. GenericSkinHere

GenericSkinHere New Member

I just came back to the server recently but in that short time Bard has been great help. Almost always on, and whenever i had a question always answered speedily and with the correct information. Never rude as I have seen, and always willing to help someone out. Definitely someone i consider worthy of the helper tag :)

12. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Thank you guys for your supports :heart:
    -------------------
    Bumpity bump bump

13. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    After getting to know you much better than I did when I last replied, I believe that you would become a very successful staff member, if given the opportunity. Throughout the months, you have consistently shown that you are very dedicated to this server. You are very active, friendly, and helpful, yet also have a good sense of humor and are able to have fun with other players while still keeping the chat topics appropriate. While you may have had issues in the past, I have seen you consistently working to improve your behavior and you have been very willing to take advice in order to improve your overall abilities.

You have shown that you are dedicated, trustworthy, and also willing to accept advice or ask questions when you are not sure what to do. As stated before, I believe you have the potential to become an excellent staff member, and would work well with the current team. You have my full support.

doorsight

14. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Thank you for the support and resupport :D bumpity bump bump
    Means a lot to know you are still interested in having me on the team :heart:

15. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Bard your activity and maturity has improved; I can trust you as a friend and a productive staff member. You still got my full support bud. :heart:

16. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Though I've only seen your very recent, I believe you could definitely work on your friendliness around the server. I have seen multiple sarcastic or almost sly replies and comments from you around the forums and it's certainly giving you a negative vibe that you might want to avoid.

Anyway, I'm currently a bit undecided on whether I support you or not. Just thought I'd throw this feedback out there.

17. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    I'm sure you see that with my friends. Generally the person I'm being sarcastic to knows and is alright with it. But thank you for your feedback :p

18. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Bard is my sarcastic buddy. We are good friends...I think LOL but we are both very sarcastic with each other and it is all out of fun. I can assure you I do not take offense to it and I am fully aware of it being a joke. Bard is actually a really cool and kind guy. I recommend getting to know him.

19. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

I believe you reach the acquirements for this upgrade as for position. I have seen you on multiple times and you seem to always be busy weather its helping someone, or working on your own. I believe you have the skills and maturity for this position. Best of luck

20. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Thank you for the support :D bump bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.