Withdrawn Bard's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Bard, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

No support. Idk what happened to you but you trying to provoke my friends & I on the SB discord is something I wouldn't like a moderator or a helper to do. You're sarcastic, rude, and obnoxious. Would have been a good helper if not for your attitude. What a shame.

2. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Mai, whenever you and Krissy decide to take the floor, there's no stopping what comes out of your mouth. Every time I say something, I get an unrealistically rude insult straight from you. I've endured it in the past, I've let it brush off my shoulder, but you can be considerably harsh.
    Thank you again for your feedback.

3. Mai

First off, I have never been rude to you. You being weird with me today was shocking.
    You were clearly trying to provoke Krissy & I and for no reason. I have NEVER in my life insulted you until you clearly tried to piss me off intentionally today.

[​IMG]
    I have literally been nothing but nice to you all this time. Don't start lying about me dude, you started this yourself.

4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Look I'm not interested in this tick for tack war. If we're both going to keep nitpicking at things and get nowhere, then we're both overshooting. I'm going to leave this as so, and accept how it is. I appreciate the feedback, and hope there comes a point where we meet again on level terms. Evidently so, there's been several misunderstandings and we just need to put that away. Thank you for the reply.

5. Mai

I'm sticking to my no support. On top of what I've already said, you're also clearly a liar. Don't think you can be a douche to someone and not face any consequences dude. You don't own this server. I don't want you as Mod, and I probably never will. Check yourself, cause clearly there's a lot you need to work on. You're welcome, even though I probably wasted my precious time on something this insignificant. You clearly are not fit for staff. This isn't a tit for tat* war. It's me providing proof that you were clearly lying. Please don't put yourself in a situation like this again if all that you're gonna use to back you up are lies upon lies.

6. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Mai, person to person, I'm genuinely sorry that things have to be portrayed in the light in which it's being shown under. I do, however, want to also apologize for not backing out of the stirring mix of potent trouble when I had the much more open chance to do so. Once again, thank you for the feedback.

7. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Think it's better if both of you can take it to discord PM or PM each other on forums cause, I don't see the point in arguing tbh and that too, too many words to read my eyes can't stand reading another 15 page essay y'all been making

8. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Support. Be staff already.

Also, DM me if you ever wanna merge accounts :heart:

9. Haberson

Haberson Active Member

IGN:
    Haberson
    Bard has always been awesome whenever I am around him. Real nice dude.

10. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Granted, I only recently became active again, but that doesn’t mean my feedback is unwarranted.

You are helpful to people both on forums and in-game, but your outbreak with goading Mai was an action that cannot be reversed. Your character is demonstrated through your actions, and from what I’m gathering, you have two sides: a helpful one and a dramatic one too. Everyone has a dramatic side in one way or another, but what they do to cope with it is what demonstrates their maturity and ability to handle new situations. With new situations as a mod, I’m afraid the above might occur in a different manner.

You don’t have to be perfect to apply for a mod, but you should be pretty close. The occasional slip-up is expected due to human nature, but it appears this is deeper than just a slip-up; it shows me, at least, what you’re truly capable of.

For the reasons listed above, I’m going full no support.

11. TweeCat_

TweeCat_ Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Tweeeeeeee
    Support, leaning a little bit to neutral.

I haven't seen you in game too much, but from what I have seen you are a good guy and fit for mod. You have relevant experience and you can play a decent amount of hours. Though, I cannot fully say I support you to mod because I have not really personally met you at all. Hope to see you and get to talk with you more and change my rating to a full support!

12. Rifnos

Rifnos Prison Mike

IGN:
    Rifnos
    Support. Keep up the good work. One thing I do suggest though is taking out your donor prefix in your application. Will I know you wern’t trying to say you were a donor, others might so i’d Change it to Bard (you can keep the colors if you’d like)

13. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Appreciate the gesture of support, but I keep the prefix there so people definitely wont accidentally mistake me for anyone else, as there's another bard in-game (flint the bard) And to add to that, my ign is audibility and not Bard so it just makes sense. Nonetheless thanks for your feedback :)

14. Inu_

Inu_ Well-Known Member

Idk why I no supported you before, But I'm Supporting your app now ^-^ I've only recently got back into sb but I've seen how kind and helpful you are in game. GL!

15. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Hi Bard. I have watched you make a constant continuous effort to improve yourself so you can better help the community. You have grown so much in the last 8 months. I hope you are accepted as Helper. I think you can be a great addition to the team.

16. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Sorry for the late reply, but I still want to publicly thank you for how you've helped shape me into a more efficient, knowledgeable player with your help. Thank you for the support :) :heart:

17. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Broken! Or can't I see it due to my lack of doresite

18. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    You're right. I cut out the section at this point because it's reached its best-by date ;)

19. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    bump.png
    Bump(er cars)

[It's been a while, it's the middle of Summer, so why not :p]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  20. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility