Banned?

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by EpaxerGaming, Dec 26, 2015.

1. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): .Net
    2. In-game name: Epaxer
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server! Reason Griefing. Apply at Skyblock.net - AngryGinger1223
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes ever since my last ban for trampling crops.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I want to know, because If this is related to Nicoholas2013 I am going to have an explanation in #8.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? I do not know yet.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes for trampling crops/killing animals and that's it.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Well first off I do not know anyone that I have greifed, and If this ban is related to Nicoholas2013 here's the story: He said he was griefed so I helped him by removing all the lava on his island and placing them on top of his roof. Shortly after I ASKED if I could have some lava and other things I found useful and he said sure. So I said thanks and I got a few cool things which I can mention after I know if this is true or not and went back to my island. I ABSOLUTLY do not grief ANYONE unless they allow me to have stuff but if it is un-allowed then I shall return the things but in my defense I did ask for useful stuff and he did say yes, other than that no I believe I have not griefed anyone. I know how this server runs and I actually quite like it, but I am not a rule breaker, so please reply to me Asap.

2. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

3. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

That moment when you say if you can reply ASAP and it's been over 6 hours, I mean come on AngryGinger1123, you have been on the forums sometime after I posted, you can't spare a few minutes typing a reply? :L

4. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

12 hours, no reply, great, I wouldn't be surprised if you reply by the time my ban will be over. I made this the exact time I was banned, so how come I can't at least get 1 reply as fast? Disappointed at this banning moderator. I thought it was your job to be active on forums? :eh

5. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

She was recently promoted to a trial moderator. She is still learning everyday. Please bare with her. Was this a tempban?

6. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

Yeah I know but come on, you have been chosen because Cyp or whoever picked staff believed that you can handle it, and yeah it's a temp. Ban till the 9th of January, but I am not waiting that long , and for something that I didn't even do purposely without permission, but come on I'm at church and still trying to appeal. I have been on the forums waiting and she has been on, and I know because I see her where it says Staff Online, I'm just asking for a faster response.

7. CJ_Plays_Games

CJ_Plays_Games Well-Known Member

I remember dealing with some of this. I was asked to log some lava placed in a cobble stone area, and after I found no logs, they were being helped by moving it. On the roof they made lava pools to contain it, and allow the players on the island to use the lava if they pleased.

I think this is the same one that I was dealing with yesterday.

8. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

Yeah plus the guy let me have his mobspawner and jukebox and some redstone for helping, so I thought it was pretty cool, but then he left, he said he hasn't been on for 3 years and didn't really mind, so yeah, I didn't think I would get banned for helping, I even said it in chat.

9. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

I didn't get the chance to thank him, but in all honestly I didn't really need the rewards so I can give it back if needed.

10. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

Thanks CJ you're the best for typing this. :p

11. Gingehhhh

Gingehhhh Well-Known Member

Okay, first off I didn't see this thread. It would be best not to be disrespectful towards me since I am handling your ban. You need to have patience, especially since you are expecting me to believe your side of the story.

This is about Nicoholas2013. He came to me and said he was griefed. When I arrived at the scene there was cobblestone everywhere and you were logged as doing it. He stated to me that you were destroying his things and from what I could tell, using the glitch where lava buckets can be placed. It was not just on top of the roof, there was cobblestone everywhere which I have the logs of. If you would enjoy the screenshots, I could place them here. Though, I am going to take into consideration that CJ has also dealt with the issue, and I'm trying my best as a new mod to understand each individual story and perspective on the issue.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  12. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful I just wanted a response after I made a thread right after, and I am expecting you to believe my side of the story, because I even msged you to check the log block of who placed the lava sources, and if you had stayed and helped, you would have saw that I was saying in chat if you want to help Nicoholas2003 then tpa to me because he got griefed with a lot of lava. I asked him to trust me so I can put the lava on the roof in a container I was going to make. He said ok and trusted me, and I went back to get cobble and I did almost everything, getting rid of almost all the lava, and putting it on top of the roof. If he got mad that I did that then why did he say in chat that he needed help? I even asked CJ to help which he did in fact, and we were trying to figure out who did it, and Nicholas told me that hedges hot might have done it, but there was nothing that we could do, but at least his island was free of lava, and then I asked him if I could have some stuff since he didn't play anymore and he said sure so I got what I said and went back home to continue my building. Why would I help someone who didn't want their island free of lava? Why would I want to get banned if I just helped someone? If you were to read chat this ban might have not happened, and I even asked you to come, but here we are. I want to talk to nicoholas2013 after this is settled so I can give back his stuff and ask why was he upset that I helped him? Please reply ASAP.

13. EpaxerGaming

EpaxerGaming Member

I even have a very good mod backing up my side of the story, so please think about this carefully, because I am quite mad that I got banned for helping someone, and especially when I asked YOU to check the log block to find out who did it, and I even said it in chat multiple times, so I just want to be unbanned so I can continue building like I usually do, I absolutely do not grief anyone, I know all the rules and what they can result in if they are broken, all I did was place a container to hold the lava and took some things stated above because I ASKED if I could have them and he said sure, so that's what I have to say about this appeal. Like I said please reply ASAP. :p

14. Gingehhhh

Gingehhhh Well-Known Member

Okay, I understand. But you have to understand the concept that I can't read chat all the time. I'm logged off, have breaks and am helping constantly. I need that time online to help other players and I only did what I felt was right. This appeal has been accepted.