Accepted Ban Appeal - abnb

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by kailua, Apr 21, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kailua

kailua New Member

IGN:
    abnb
    Punished account name: abnb
    Platform or server punished on: Economy
    Ban message if applicable: Repeated island farming
    Have you read the rules? Yes, but after getting banned
    Do you think this punishment was incorrect? No it was deserved
    Why should you be unbanned? I own up to my mistakes and fully agree with the ban given to me. I wasn't familiar with all the rules at the time which is my own fault, but now understand how I've broken them. I can promise now that this will never happen again, and just want to go back playing again.
    Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: Banned once like 4-5 years ago
    If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Adriansop
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes I understand and accept them

2. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    Hey abnb, thanks for appealing.

I appreciate your remorse, it shows you recognize the mistake and are willing to take steps to improve. Something I want to note is that you continued to collect sand on alts for a little bit, even when you found that your main had received a ban. It's okay if you weren't aware of the rules at the time, but it made it less certain whether it was a genuine mistake. Do you understand my perspective?

3. kailua

kailua New Member

IGN:
    abnb
    Hey Adriansop,

Thank you for the response! I see where you're coming from and fully understand your perspective. I honestly didn't see the ban until I tried visiting my island on an alt recently, where I saw that it was locked, and tried logging in to my main account only to find out it had been banned. I read the rules after and realized my mistakes, and have stopped doing so since and never will again.

4. Adriansop

IGN:
    Adriansop
    Thank you for your honesty.

We're still in the process of taking away the dirt and sand obtained from alts. It's taking a bit longer than usual so we trust you will acknowledge this.

Happy skyblocking :)

5. Adriansop

IGN:
    Adriansop
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.