[AWESOME_NARWHAL] The Ban Hammer has spoken [Noobcrew] [Inactivity]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by AWESOME_NARWHAL, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWESOME_NARWHAL

AWESOME_NARWHAL New Member

1. Server: Classic
      2. Your username on the platform in question: AWESOME_NARWHAL
      3. Full exact Ban Message: "The Ban Hammer has spoken!" (Because it doesn't tell me what I did wrong and I didn't think I did anything, I am confused on why I am banned)
      4. Did you read the rules ? Yes I am familiar with the rules and realize what I can and cannot do on the server.
      5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I think I was banned because someone named Supahguy (not sure of correct IGN) was giving people duped items like they were real. I believe that I was banned because I had duped items that I thought were legit, but I did end up getting rid of them after I saw that they were duped.
      6. Was this an incorrect ban? I believe this was an incorrect ban because I wasn't the one who was breaking the rules, and I along with most of the people that were on were getting these duped items from Supah and therefore looked guilty because we had the duped items, not realizing they were duped.
      7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for? I have never been banned, muted or ever in question on Skyblock.
      8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I believe that I should be unbanned because I wasn't aware that Supah was giving away duped items. After someone mentioned this, I got rid of everything that I had received from Supah.

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    I can't do much about the main issue but when we checked your island we found over 1000 diamond blocks so you had not removed the duplicated items.

4. AWESOME_NARWHAL

Are you talking about the ones like are on like the little surface you you spawn on to? I guess those are duped too, I didn't even think to get rid of them because I had gotten them from a drop party that he did on his island before Ny_Teks said they were duped. Yes they do need to be removed and I didn't even make the connection.

5. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

6. AWESOME_NARWHAL

I just remembered this but prior to learning about the duped items I had purchased lots of quartz with the diamonds so those will need to be removed. The horse armor that is in my chests I legitimately bought with legitimate grass that I had.

7. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
  8. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

9. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    As this has been open for over 6 months, the thread will be archived. Please report this post, or create a new appeal, if this is still an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.