Closed Auctioning the Very First Black Halloween Kitty!

Discussion in 'Trading Archive' started by Mafro, Sep 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafro

Mafro Active Member

IGN:
    Mafrorific
    Hey all! As many of you know, I've been trying to spawn kitties for roughly 4 months...and for the first time since at least April, a Black Halloween kitty has appeared on our server! I have captured it and made it available to tame!

2023-09-12_22.33.10.png

I am putting this VERY FIRST tamable Black Halloween kitty up for auction to the highest bidder! While it's only been an hour since it spawned, and only two people have yet seen it, the bid is already at 6 stacks!

You can view this rarest of rarest tamable creatures on my island. Just do /visit mafrorific. In fact, I've updated my island's spawn point just for this amazing occasion!

As with my other auctions, there is an auction hopper that you can drop named shulkers in with your bid. Bids may only be in grass, and bids that don't win will be returned to you - you either get a black kitty or your grass back. :)

As new bids are placed, I will update this thread with the highest bid. Bids may only be increased in increments of one or more stacks. I will ignore any partial stacks.

This auction is currently scheduled to end at Noon Pacific Time, Sunday September 17th. However, new top bids that occur less than 24 hours before the end of the auction will result in the auction end being pushed out by 24 hours, e.g. to Monday September 18th the first time, Tuesday the second time, etc. This means there's no reason to wait to bid, as last minute bids will simply prolong the auction to allow others to respond to your bid.

Lastly, one restriction I am placing on this purchase is my version of "No Reselling". While you may breed this kitty and make more black kitties, you may not leave any of its offspring on other people's islands. Any offspring are for your island and yours alone. If you do not agree with this condition, please do not bid.

Good luck to all you kitty lovers, collectors of the rarest of rares, and all other bidders!

Yours,

~Mafro

Last edited: Sep 13, 2023
  2. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    Can't wait to bid on this cute black kitty to become the perfect witch!!

3. luka

luka macdondalds Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    oh boy i’m bidding high

4. Mafro

Mafro Active Member

IGN:
    Mafrorific
    The current top bid for the Black Halloween kitty is now 9 stacks!

You may place your bid by visiting my island and putting a named shulker containing grass in the auction hopper.

~Mafro

5. Mafro

Mafro Active Member

IGN:
    Mafrorific
    The current top bid for the Black Halloween kitty is now 10 stacks!

You may place your bid by visiting my island and putting a named shulker containing grass in the auction hopper.

~Mafro

6. Mafro

Mafro Active Member

IGN:
    Mafrorific
    Apologies for my relative absence the last couple days...been under the weather, but am feeling "mostly" better at this point...just a bit tired still.

That said, the current top bid for the Black Halloween kitty is now 11 stacks! This pushes the end date for the auction to Monday, September 18th, at noon Pacific Time.

~Mafro

7. Mafro

Mafro Active Member

IGN:
    Mafrorific
    And we already have a new bid....

The current top bid for the Black Halloween kitty is now 12 stacks! As this new bid was made within 24 hours before the end of the auction, it pushes the end date for the auction out to Tuesday, September 19th, at noon Pacific Time.

~Mafro

8. Mafro

Mafro Active Member

IGN:
    Mafrorific
    The auction is now closed - congrats to the winner! :)

9. luka

luka macdondalds Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    gg winner!

10. *Slagomizer*

*Slagomizer* Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Slagomizer
    This thread has now been closed upon the request of the thread starter as the trade has been completed.
    If you disagree with this action, please report this post.
    Thread locked and moved to Trading Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.