Artz Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Artz___, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Artz___

Artz___ Active Member

IGN:
    Artz___
    A Brief Intro
    Hey gang, it's Artz! IGN Artz___. I have been here for a long time, and I have been interested in being a helper for almost a year now. I think it's about time I submitted a staff app! I am super active on survival, I have become more active on Eco, and I am willing to be even more active on Eco if need be. I'd like to keep this application short and sweet, so let's get into it.

Your in-game and discord tag:
    IGN
    :Artz___ Discord tag: trace2245

What time zone are you in?
    Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)

Can you speak any additional languages?
    I can only speak English fluently, but I am working on learning Spanish. If that goes well, I plan on learning more languages.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes I have OBS software and I can screenshot. I am willing to use better programs if needed.

How long can you be active on our platforms everyday?
    I am usually active around 4-5 hours a day, but I can be more active, and at more random times.

When did you first join Skyblock?
    I first joined Skyblock on July 15th 2019.

Have you ever been banned on any platform?
    I have never been banned on any platform.

Do you have any past moderation experience?
    I used to moderate a small Minecraft server for a friend of mine. I have moderated Twitch streams as well. I also try to help the mods on Skyblock by reporting issues when I can.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I think that I would be a valuable member to the staff team because:

I am polite. I am always kind to players in chat, on Discord, and on forums.
    I am well-spoken. I aim to get my point across well, but concisely.
    I am very active. I am online almost everyday, for many hours at a time.
    I am a trustworthy player. I have had many people trust me on their islands and have never abused that trust.
    I am great at solving problems quickly and decisively. I am quick at making choices and I know when I need to reach out to other staff to help me. I do my best to leave very little room for error.
    I am a fast learner. I won't pretend that I know everything. I am willing to learn quickly and efficiently.
    I can be active when many mods are not. Many of the staff members have been busy with real life things. That is absolutely understandable! But I have a lot of free time because of my work. I work for a week or two then I don't work for a month or two.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
    Yes. I meet the requirements. I have more than 10 posts on the forums. I have 2 factor authentication set up. I have been on forums for far more than 1 month. And I have a discord account.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application. I appreciate any and all feedback.

• Support Support x 27
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2023
  2. Devil

Devil stinky Discord Moderator

IGN:
    hellevator
    I'm so happy you finally sent your application, I'm proud of you :heart:
    I know you would do great as Staff, you're a great person and you don't disrespect others opinions.

Also you're just a really fun person to be around and I really love talking to you, I learn so many new things each time and it's just really interesting :)

You're really helpful and kind, and just too amazing for this server, never stop being who you are. You're one of a kind.

You have my full Support :heart: :heart: Good luck!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

Howdy Artz, nice and easy support, you are a friendly and mature person who would suit being a staff member, you are knowledgeable and calm too. You have all the best traits that will make you a great staff member!

Support and good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. emil733

emil733 Member

IGN:
    emil733
    Hiya Artzy Boy :)
    I think you'd make a good and valuable staff member. Since I played on this server (around half a year) I saw you in the survival chat almost every day, always being helpful and funny to other players. Met you a few times in the Discord voice call and you seem like a very kind person.

My full support. GL^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I am honestly SHOOK to see you applying but it is a nice surprise!

I think you well and truly engage yourself with the community in the chat and are always so respectful and a bright sight for sore eyes! Okay but no I really think while being "friendly" isn't really a requirement and more common sense, I also do know you're quite a helpful and caring person which I believe is needed. This application is straight to the point which I honestly love, considering people in the past would drag you if you didn't have 500 paragraphs... okay but no I believe everything you have said here is 100% true based on how I know you and have gotten to. Keep up the great work, I believe you have what it takes to earn a promotion!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. *Slagomizer*

*Slagomizer* Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Slagomizer
    Artz is a doll. He's gregarious, active, and even-keeled. Would be a good addition to the staff team.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. woahitsaustin

woahitsaustin Helper Helper

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    Im so happy to see this, Instant support from me artz :heart: Goodluck king Im rooting for u the same way you've been rooting for me :heart:

I feel like its warranted that I explain my support here.
    This man is constantly being a friend to anyone who needs it, he's super knowledgable and If im being honest I asked artz to consider making this soon because he's more than qualified. He's always helping others out, He's been super active recently In eco and survival, The only thing I'd like to see more of is you in the discord but I have no doubts that youre willing to do this upon promotion or when you see it fit. I dont wanna sound like a broken record here but I totally agree with what others have said and hope to see you added to the staff team :heart: Artz has been helpful wayyy before applying here and was one of the few guys who welcomed me with open arms when I first joined skyblock survival coming from eco a few months back. I have no doubts in my mind that he's capable of doing the duties of helper :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
  8. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Read that as gorgeous

anyways, artz from what I’ve seen you’re active both on sb and eco. Furthermore you’re very mature and calm as a person which I find as a very nice trait in you! Best of luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Artz___

Artz___ Active Member

IGN:
    Artz___
    Thank you all so much for the kind words. :hah: You are all so sweet, I could cry! :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing: I love you alllll. :p I am so lucky, just to be a part of this wonderful server, amongst such fantastic people. I appreciate the support so much. :support:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Ign should be here

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Artz___

Artz___ Active Member

IGN:
    Artz___
    Ty so much! I didnt even realize I missed that! I said it right before that, but not actually where it belongs. :hilarious: I'll fix it now.

12. Emy

Emy Member

IGN:
    Emydances8
    I 110% Support! You are so kind! You treat everyone with respect, and are very helpful! I hope to see you with that helper tag soon :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. HolyChickenStrip

HolyChickenStrip Member

IGN:
    HolyChickenStrip
    About time, lets do this artz :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Fr0lund

Fr0lund Member

IGN:
    Fr0lund
    Artz should definetely hold an spot on the staff team!

Got my vote and support to 101% Let's do this!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Yelah

Yelah Member

IGN:
    Yelah070
    I’m so surprised that this application has not been sent in already! Artz would make an amazing member of the staff team. He is extremely helpful, mature, active, well versed in the server community and how it works, and is extremely active. I have always seen him as an amazing person and player. I am in full support 110%!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Artz___

Artz___ Active Member

IGN:
    Artz___
  17. SkyCloud

SkyCloud Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SkyCloud
    Hey Artz,

You've got my support! Your friendly and mature personality, combined with your knowledge and calm demeanor, make you an excellent fit for a staff role. Best of luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. woahitsaustin

woahitsaustin Helper Helper

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    Came to resupport :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. ChiTownSounds

ChiTownSounds Well-Known Member

Artz? easy.... YES!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Peezy

Peezy Well-Known Member

It’s a no brainer. Easy support. Always very helpful in-game and on top of that, you are very active. Awesome to see it!