Withdrawn Archer's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by archerexpert777, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    unfortunately, I will reconsider my status on your application to no support, so earlier today I received a discord server invite from nowhere. You didn’t ask before or anything, you just sent that server invite which I think is kinda immature and do I want server invites from staff members without an explanation? probably not

~Oak :heart:

2. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I don't understand how this is even related..I sent you an invite via the invite tab on the server I wanted to share.

I sent that invite cause I thought you would like to join parrot's server.

Nevertheless anything I can work on to regain your support?

3. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

To be fair Oak I don’t think this is relevant to skyblock, you are incorrect here.

4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Archer was just trying to help out parrot and his discord server, this is no way shape or form immature, I found it quite nice of him to help parrot out, if you don’t want to be in the server then just leave.

5. Thinker

Thinker Active Member

I don't see you on that much and you don't help out the others. Sorry, no support

6. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    The past 3 weeks my activiity has reduced because of a new fall semester. I still have few areas where I need to get that sorted out but that will take some time as don't have control over that. Nevertheless the plan right now is to get on as much as I can before I can set a schedule of when I'll probably be on.

Thanks for your status, though :D

7. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    of course, I will message you on discord and I’ll explain everything more detailed

8. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Since we talked about it on discord, I'd appreciate if you can give an update on your status :p

9. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    i've seen u active on now and i think if u become a helper and u are active ill really like you to be a mod. for now imma say support :D

10. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    ~~~Update~~~

• I have updated the fonts, as well as the colors to make it look more appealing
    • Added more things in the spoiler
    • Tweaked some of the bullet points

There is still more but I will edit it later, as I am getting late for my morning class as I type this :D

11. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    [​IMG]

I know that this may have already been sorted out, but I hope in future that you know it's a bit tacky to not support someone because of how they behave outside the server. Sending someone discord links is NOT anything to be frowned upon, and the situation really had nothing to do with this server. I know it's already sorted, but I just felt like expressing myself here.
    Re-read. I noticed how Pingu supported this, but poor Teeler here didn't? Imagine me being so dense to not support you under my alter ego "Teeler". You're great for the job, and are actually honest about a lot of things including activity times.

12. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Yes, I do understand and it’s solved no need to quote it now :)
    Also changing back to neutral

13. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    You rated a no support, i'd be appreciated if you can change it to a neutral rating. I written your name in the neutral section :D

14. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Neutral. Active on discord but don’t see you in game too often and when I do, I never see you helping - although that could be because of time zones. Good luck on the application bro, and I’ll come back when I change my mind.

15. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Going to bump this application as it's almost a month. Just some heads up:

• In the next 2 months you may notice a variation of activity (e.g. active everyday to active only 2 or 3 times a week) and that's mainly cause of coursework. But as always, I will be heavily active on discord and forums :D
    • It is really early to say this but once December rolls around, I will be less active due to finals as well as plans to travel somewhere once my fall semester ends ;D

Eh that's all I got to say (and if ur wondering yes my courses are doing well so that should tell you I can manage things well) :p

16. Flip

Flip Member

IGN:
    FlipKing068
    neutral i dont see you online very often

17. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    What's your in-game name? :p

18. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    His ign is FlipKing068.

19. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Neutral, leaning to support.

Archer, as much as I do see you online whenever I come online (which... I have to say, won't be often for the next month due to my signature. You already guessed it), you would be amazing as a forum or discord mod, seeing as your activity in both of those skyrockets above all else.

But still, that wasn't what this app was about. Keep working on your in-game activity levels and, at times, you can make jokes that might be... a li'l sensitive to some, but I don't take those into account myself as I kinda do break that a lot myself :| .

And that's all I gotta say :)

20. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Thank you! You are right about everything, especially about the jokes part; I tend to make bit on the edge jokes at times and poke a few people's buttons ;)

I'll keep working on my activity for in-game. Currently it's university application season so I'm busy drafting my application while managing my classes, extracurricular activities, and (rarely) my job. However, as I said in my previous posts there will be times where I will be active on a lot of days and times I won't be on as much :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.