Withdrawn Archer's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by archerexpert777, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotErics

NotErics Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NotErics
    Archer is a cool guy, known him for a good amount of time aswell. He has shown at least to me that he can be responsible, while also not being uptight. I feel that this is an important characteristic that is underatted by many. He falls right in line for the type of mod that can not only lead the pack through his actions, but also relate to the average player. I would like to see him helping people more actively, but I am sure that as he is applying, and seems rather serious about it, (shown through his respectful responses), that he will be doing better in that department.

Support! Best of luck Archer!

2. WotzWotz

WotzWotz Active Member

IGN:
    Henry6927
    Support, you've been really active, and i've seen you help a bit in chat, i shouldve supported this a while ago ahaha but ig i'm lazy

3. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Another player who shows maturity and one that can adjust to situations accordingly. Archer... How is this app still open after 2 years... wow. Being open for two years shows the persistence of you in wanting to be on the staff team. It is without a doubt that you would be suitable for the position. You are not only active on forums with over 2,500 messages, but you are also active in-game helping players in chat and with other little things.

You have my full support!
    Good luck : D

4. Tom

Tom Member

IGN:
    ecuddles
    Full Support! Very humble guy and perfectly suited for the position, good luck Archer!

5. Atomcow

Atomcow Active Member

IGN:
    Atombro
    Full support, Very well suited candidate.

6. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Support, if I already haven’t. Reasons stated above.

7. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Just over two weeks since last interaction. Bumping and re-supporting. Constantly active here, forums and in game and always helping :)

Best of luck :)

8. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Support. Best of luck archer =D

9. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777

Btw you posted twice, you should delete one of them lol

10. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Oh crap didn’t see that thanks.

11. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    archer you are super inavtive n this app its been alost a month sorry no support

12. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    this man applied almost TWO YEARS AGO. Give the man moderator. He is clearly dedicated, and if he wanted it for something other than to help he would have removed his app a year ago.

Please promote this man, he deserves it.
    FULL SUPPORT.

13. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Hi sorry that you feel that way Ursus. I am not sure what you mean by "super inactive in this app" are you inferring to me replying on my application? or In-game? If you're talking about my application, well I don't see any rule saying I should be active on my app. I don't bump my application often for a few good reasons. Its to show: 1) I am following the rules about not bumping my application within a short period of time 2) Shows how I can manage time wisely instead of leaving a lot of messages on an application when its not necessary 3) I don't want my application to be filled with me mostly posting rather I want more members of the community to be replying which shows I am open to anyone :).

As for in-game I am really really active in game. I often stay for more than an hour. Although I do stay in local chat more often, I do try to talk in global as much as possible. I have been mainly focusing on interacting with my friends as well as other community members to develop a better relationship with them :)

Thanks for your feedback, I hope to change your status soon man. :p

14. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    fair pointsi dont realy like it when people dont respond on their app for more than a week or 2 but i just realisesd i messed you post sorry going back to neutral

15. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    I was calling you last night and I had said some things that I wanted to but I want to tell the rest here.
    Archer, you are one of the most dedicated people in this application section right now. Your application has been up for two years and it shows to me that you truly want this. However, I would say to chill with some of your jokes in public chat.
    Joking is fine, don’t get me wrong, but there’s often been times where I have saw you make some questionable jokes. I would personally think by “would I want to say this infront of my grandma or a little kid?” and if the answer is no, you shouldn’t say it. I also think you could work on some activity in the discord help channels, I don’t search them for applicants helping but just recently I haven’t saw you in the section.
    That’s all of my feedback, I hope you get promoted though. ❤️

16. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.

This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications | Skyblock Forums.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.