Denied Applying for Moderator/Helper!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lDiamondl, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lDiamondl

lDiamondl Member

IGN:
    lDIamondl
    Your in-game name: lDiamondl
    What time zone are you in? MST
    What country do you live in? Canada, Alberta
    What languages do you speak? English
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I Have OBS and Can take Screenshots at all times.
    Why do you think you should become a staff member? I have learned that Being a mod Is a Good role on this server and Is needed to make the server a Better place in the end.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? 1 to 5 hours every day. Depends on how the day goes. Although, i'm Very active then the Normal Skyblocker.
    How long have you been playing Skyblock? I've Started Playing on this server scince 2014.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes I have been banned from Greifing 4 Years ago on the Classic Server.
    Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes I've been around alot of mod friends and see how they act. the tell me the Requirements to be one and how different bans can differenciate. I have had access to talking to Mod friends at specific times. Over the years, I have changed alot and Matured over the years. I would love to be a moderator on this server and Be of service to Skyblock.net.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.