Any way to be able to obtain a lava bucket?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by koolgamer12, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolgamer12

koolgamer12 New Member

Welp, sorry if this is on the wrong part of the forums everyone! Haven't done been on forums since I was 14. So I am a small youtube streamer and I have been streaming on the server for some time now. Today I did a stupid mistake and accidentally fell into the void, I don't even know how it happened. But with that being said, I have gotten really far in this skyblock adventure server and I really don't want to restart one especially don't want to hold off the stream of it. Since I have fun doing them. Nevertheless, if I can't obtain a lava bucket, yes I know their illegal trades, I will understand. I will not complain or do anything like that. Just wanted to see if it was possible! Thank you!

P.S I don't know if I am allowed to advertise my youtube channel, so I decided to be safer than sorry. If a mod or someone wants to know it I guess they can pm me, unless that is also not allowed.

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

It is allowed as long as it’s in the off topic forums and the channel is children appropriate.

Don’t worry! You don’t have to restart! Just simply buy 3 iron ingots for 1 grass and craft a bucket with them. You can then buy obsidian, place it and then right click it with an empty bucket (the one you crafted) then boom! You have a lava bucket.
    Has this been answered?

3. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    Lava - from obsidian
    obsidian - skyshop (not sponsored)
    bucket - 3 iron
    3 iron - from anyone

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I can happily give you 3 iron and an obsidian next time when I see you on

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    What time are you usually in game? I'm online right now so I can give you some obsidian and 3 iron.

6. koolgamer12

koolgamer12 New Member

Thank you all for an awesome explanation!!!! I was getting worried that I would have to, but now that you all have explained in detail on how to get a lava bucket I am happy to keep on streaming!! As for the channel, I do believe it is child appropriate. ;)

7. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Seeing as your question has been answered, I’ll go ahead and lock this for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.