An Update

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by WhyBlu, Oct 9, 2022.

1. WhyBlu

WhyBlu Active Member

IGN:
    WhyBlu
    7 or more years ago I joined this community from absolute boredom, and although I didn't do much here (in the forum, that is), I was reminded of alot of things that I have not realised until now.
    I started using the internet at an unacceptably young age, and age where I shouldn't even have an electronic device to begin with, and of all places I have gone to, I thank god everyday that I came here.
    I basically grew up on this server, each and every moderator here was not only a dear friend but also a gaurdian, helping me see my mistakes and fix them, telling me the difference between right and wrong, and even at time where our beliefs were mixed, still helped me for my own benefit, even if it was confusing for them.
    I always questioned why I was so passive in the internet, and why I have not gone "Psycho" like many other people who have grown up like me, and now I realise why, its because of how open-armed this community was, how — basically — the community has taken care of me as if I were their child.
    I was taught things by my friends here in a way that was not self-affecting, and I have made so many friends here with so many vast backgrounds, I even have a friend from here I talk with to this day!
    I don't want this to sound cringy or self-focused but I want to let everyone know that I am mature. I am mature and I have grown up and learnt from my mistakes, and I say this with full honesty and full truth, and I swear to god when I say that it was because of you guys. I am pouring my heart out here because I now realise how much this server meant to my life, to my character and to myself.
    From the bottom of my heart and all my soul has to offer to this community,

Thank you,

Bluey.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Hello Bluey, continue your journey growing, you are only just beginning!:heart:

3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Good to hear you're doing well Bluey!