Skyblock Allow kiss command to be used on anyone and allow people to marry more than one person

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by archerexpert777, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I don't even have ONE person I want to kiss or marry on this server... except maybe Bossgamer ;)

i think a good idea would be to have a command to block kisses from others overall, and married people could bypass it? I agree with you in being able to marry multiple people taking away "special value", but this is just a game and I don't feel like many people using the marriage command actually is romantic with the person, like you said it's likely to highlight their besties. I honestly think you made some good points as to what should be added if this suggestion was added.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Supoort, I would like to start a Skyblock Harem

3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Eh Support for the marrying more than one person, but Neutral for that command every 10 minutes since it might promote problems and might cause drama/scenes like however there are staff members that I know don't want to be used on this command.

• Informative Informative x 1