Declined Add plugin for /calc

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by woahitsaustin, May 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woahitsaustin

woahitsaustin Helper Helper

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    It's basically an in game calculator that you can use. You can do +, - , / for division and * for multiplication. Would help out calculating how much money needed for builds/ farms /etc

• No Support No Support x 4
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    I don't really see the point in adding this, but could come in handy some times. But for the time being there a plenty of mods that add a calculator to your chat.

3. woahitsaustin

woahitsaustin Helper Helper

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    :heart: ty for feedback

4. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I agree with this. Plenty of mods available and I feel like I'd much rather just use a calculator app anyway. It's no extra effort and displays the calculations much clearer in my opinion.

5. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Seems a bit unnecessary to me personally. There’s lots of mods and there are apps as well that can be used

6. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I don't see a point to this. I don't know about a lot of players but if u have a good memory and can do mental math then you can likely calculate arithmetic equations, otherwise a standard calculator on your pc or mac. If you tend to work with a lot of materials and you memorize the answers of the stacks you're dealing with then it becomes muscle memory and you can easily pull it up

7. HeroDJBrine

HeroDJBrine Active Member

IGN:
    HeroDJBrine
    Just use a normal calculator? Either a real one or type "calculator" on your computer??

8. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    Unfortunately after looking at it we have decided that we will not be adding this feature. We felt like this would not be possible or needed in-game, so your suggestion has been declined. Feel free to create a new suggestion, we're always looking for new additions!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.