About the Help Forums

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Fun, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Hey :p

I would like to address an issue I've been recently seeing a lot, and it has to do with the help section. Many help threads exist. Many people look at these threads and reply.

I absolutely adore the fact that you guys want to help out your fellow players. It's great and heartwarming. However, recently, people have been posting the same thing over and over.

I'm sure some of you guys don't mean to do it. However, there have been a lot of people stating the same exact thing over and over. Please, please, please read the posts before you respond. Do not reply unless you have something new to say.

If you want to say something new or confirm someone else, that is awesome, please post it! But, if two people have already posted it, don't post it again unless you have something different to say or there's another question being asked.

If you repeat what someone else has said, then it will most likely be deleted.

I encourage helpful and new posts, and discourage things off topic and repeated. Some people have been reporting people's replies that have been stated already.

Thank you, I'm glad you guys are involved and being helpful :)

Hope you have a great day :heart:

2. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

Nice, if Somone has already answered a question I either clarify their answer (sometimes the wording isnt great) or I agree and add something but I never just reply or just say "what she said" or "yep"- theres an agree rating for that. ;)

3. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Yeah, what you do is perfectly fine, it's just the generic post raise and repeat replays that shouldn't be happening xD