Skyblock A New Skyblock

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by skaM, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Q4TW

Q4TW Member

IGN:
    Q4TW
    I enjoy the sky lock we have just think it needs a new update without everyone restarting

2. Magik

Magik Well-Known Member

IGN:
    MagikIsAMush
    If it was that easy, they would have done it by now. It's what was announced a few months ago and we're still waiting for it. For now we can only speculate as players are being kept in the dark. They seem to have ran into issues with this update as it has been posponed to an undisclosed time. If it's not possible to update the server to a newer version in a reasonable period of time, I'd prefer to play on a new server than to wait more months. Depending on the time it takes for this promised update to come out, I know a few players, myself included, that are starting to get bored of the actual one.

3. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Too lazy to keep up with this or type this message out again soo imma do it this way

4. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Day 18th July 2022 asking for a new version of Skyblock with content 1.18 or higher. On behalf of the entire community. Thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Day 30 of agreeing with Adding a new version of Skyblock with content 1.18 or higher. Thanks :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

What he said but a different numbered day!