Accepted 1stMidnight Mute Evasion bbq2[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by 1stMidnight, Jul 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Active Member

Your banned account name: 1stMidnight
    Server you were banned on: Economy
    Ban message/reason: Inappropriate chat and mute evasion
    Have you read the rules? Yes
    Do you think this ban was incorrect? No exactly
    Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: A lot of times but they shouldn't really affect this at all.
    Why would you like to be unbanned? Honestly this was just my stupidity, and it was extremely foolish of me to say what I said to get the 1st mute. However, with the evasion, I legitimately was asking a question since I had seen people do it before, and right after realized what I did was EXTREMELY stupid and that it was pretty obvious.
    If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: bbq2 / bdarkslayer
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes.

2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Tagging the muting staff member BBQ2

3. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hi 1stMidnight

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal regarding your mute. Your mute was justified by the statement you said in public chat. As you understand after reading our Skyblock Server Rules | Skyblock Forums and Code of Conduct | Skyblock Forums, we do not tolerate any hateful terminology on our server. We strive to be a welcoming area for everyone to enjoy their time and definitely would like to keep it that way.

Regarding your mute evasion, you came on and asked if mute evasion was okay. Using this terminology is indicative that you already knew that it was a problem. Therefore, you were promptly muted on that account as well. Our rules do state that evasion of punishments are not allowed in any shape or form.

Evading Punishments
    • Evading punishments is the act of using alternate accounts to bypass punishments given on a separate account.
    I respect the fact that you would like to be able to speak again on our server and would definitely like to get you back to that point. However, you do have a lot of history on our server and I need to make sure that you are truly willing to comply with our rules and regulations. Please answer these following questions in detail.
    1. Do you fully understand why you were muted?
    2. Why is mute evading incorrect?
    3. Do you fully understand our rules and regulations?
    4. Will you break any of our rules in the future.
    Once you finish all of this up, I will proceed further with your appeal decision.

Regards,
    Bdarkslayer (bbq2)

4. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Active Member

Yes.
    It isn't. I didn't even realize what I was doing until after I typed it, honestly it was just my stupidity. It was a mistake, and it was not meant to be mute evasion.
    Yes.
    I will try my best not to cause any problems in the future. I am sorry for the problems I may have caused on the server and I am working on not causing any more.
    I completely understand if you don't choose to revoke my punishment.

5. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.