✏ [Eυ +1] Jιmmεh's Τ-Μοδerator αρρ ✌

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Jimmehh, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmehh

Jimmehh Active Member

Hello you guys, this Is Jιmmεh's Trial-Moderator application. :)
    Thanks for reading my application. Please keep in mind that I am editing and updating this page All the time #Jimmeh4Mod

About myself: First of all I want you guys to know some things about me.
    My real name is Jim, and I'm 13 years old.
    I live in Holland , with my mom and dad.
    In school I'm doing Gymnasium, which is the highest education available in The Netherlands.
    I have a more detailed introduction. If I post that in this mod app then this would be really long. It is a part of the mod app, So pleae click Here

My In-Game-Name: My In-Game-Name is Jimmolas, also known as Jimmeh, or Jim.

My Time-Zone: My time zone is: UTC + 1, Central European Time

Which languages do you speak?: I speak several languages, well, some of them i don't speak fluently, but I'm learning them at school, which means I do understand a bit of the languages listed Here:
    1. Latin: Every European language is based off Latin, this means I understand a little bit of almost every European language
    2. Ancient γρεεκ: This is just the base of Latin, Kind of Useless, actually
    3. French: Not that good in it. It's my second year, but I'm learning it better now.
    4. German: Not that good in it either way, but it's only my first year of it, I will be learning it better, like French.
    5. Dutch: This is my mother language, which I'm speaking every day.
    6. English: This is what I speak the best besides Dutch. It could be that my mod application or some other thread's or comments have some grammatical errors in it.

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?): Yes I have been banned. Nowadays I've changed a lot, and have learned from my mistakes. I have been banned two times, ones for griefing (about half a year ago), and one for a misunderstanding, The ban appeals are right beneath this:
    Griefing --> This was a long time ago and I have changed.
    Misunderstanding --> If you will read this thread you know what was going on.
    Amnesty --> I'm changed A lot since then :)
    I hope that you guys could forgive me for what I did in the past :(

Why do you think you should be a moderator?:
    I think I should be a moderator because I love to help the community of skyblock.net.
    I don't see it as a boring thing like school, but as a fun thing to do. I really like to help people, such as in real life. There I also like to help people. In school I help people with a sum, if they don't understand it. I do not just help to gain a moderator position. When I ask people in chat if I could help them, and someone asks a question I'm really glad they did, because now I have helped someone. If I helped someone with effect, I always feel happy, I help people by using colours, This way people can understand you better. Sometimes I see people in chat raging that they have been griefed, bridged or scammed, but there are no moderators online. If I was a moderator I could help people with checking the logs of the grief, scam or bridge. I know that you could /tpa to the raided player, get screenshots, and post them in the reports section, but I think this takes quite more time than just going to their island. I do post screenshots of spammers, swearers or advertisers in the report section if no Moderators are online. Getting rich isn't my goal, my goal is helping people. I don't care about having rares, or valuable stuff but if I was a richer player I would give away more items. My goal is either helping, refunding their stolen stuff, give them tips, answer questions for them, or saying that some trades or things are illegal to do. I try to be as understandable as I can. Maybe I sometimes use some little abbreviations, because I have hurry with answering several messages, but most of the time I use good grammar. (I hope). Because I'm Dutch and English isn't my mother language, I sometimes don't use the correct grammar. But I'm a quick learner so every little tip is helpful to improve my grammar. Sometimes school is a little obstacle, but that is simple to overcome. But this doesn't affect my time with playing skyblock in general. After my homework I try to get on Skyblock.net as fast as I can, besides asking my friends to chill with them. I consider everyone as my friend, no matter who they are.. I say no to racism, I don't make a difference between people. I don't care if you're Afro-American, European, Asian, homo-sexual, have another religion, opinion or anything different to someone else. You're a human, and all humans are the same, and have to be treated like all other people. I do care if you have something against someone else, because their different. Although up to opinion there is a time and place for everything and intolerance has no place on the server, and I would punish you as mod, or post a report with what you said.

These are my qualifications:
    Organized ~
    I always try to be organized and prioritize messages and help.
    Helpful ~ I try to help people as much as I can, with either giving broadcast or answering questions.
    Active ~ I try to be online for at least two hours a day, and try to say as much as I can in chat, by chatting off-topic with people, or helping in chat or private message.
    Threads ~ I try to Post threads every day. I also follow every forum, which means I always receive all the new threads/comments on the forums, and when I am online on the forums and I get an alert, I always message as quick as I can.
    Mature ~ I may be only thirteen years old, but I'm still mature. I'm answering messages professionally, and not rude, or with useless answers, I am also not awnsering questions with one word, sometimes when I get awnsered with one question, it feels like they don't really care that I messaged them.
    Friendly ~ I'm not acting nice, it's who I am. I don't try to be nice, I just answer every question with a nice answer. I won't be rude, disrespectful or discriminating.
    I won't be discouraged ~ When I lose something valuable or someone who is nice, I won't quit playing skyblock. I will always see the positive side of how things are going. Such as in real life
    Patient ~ I am always patient on questions. If someone can't speak English that well I won't stop the conversation, but will go on messaging till I understand what he/she says and will answer his/her question or message. If some newcomers don't know how things work, I will have patience and answer their questions with a useful answer.
    Respectful ~
    I respect everyone for who they are everyone. As I said above, I say no to discrimination or racism, when someone says something disrespectful, and it’s offensive, then I will report them, so they can be punished for what they have said.
    I know the rules ~ I know the rules of the server very well, since I read them enough times to know them all. I also teach other people this knowledge, by saying what things are illegal to do. This way the server will get better. Sometimes I see people talking, that they're going to search for more islands (not knowing it's illegal) I will tell them that it's illegal to do that kind of stuff.
    I am a quick learner ~ I will learn the commands for mods very quick. I can pick up what to do very quickly. I already learned all the logbook command using /lb help.
    Trustworthy ~ You can trust me. If you want to share say something private and don't want me to tell anyone, then you can tell it to me :heart: You can also trust me on your islands alone and know I will not steal.
    Accepting ~ I'm accepting for who you are, or how you act. I always accept New-comers (GreanBeans), if they have any questions, then i will answer them with patience. And will treat them like everyone else.
    Not a liar ~ I will be honest at all times. I will admit my faults, even when no one ask for my mistakes. That's why I also made an amnesty thread, because I do not lie about my faults.
    Funny ~ I try to be as funny as i can, by editing little jokes into my comments or thread's just to show my personality better and break up the serious tone.
    Understandable -
    Most of the time you can understand me. I use colours in almost all of my messages to help people notice them better. This is so I can educate a group of people but still catching the attention of the offender.
    What I could improve on ~ I could communicate more light-heartedly with the community as I spend a lot of time helping rather than talking.
    Warning, Banning, kicking (If I would be a moderator) with a specific reason ~ I never warn, ban, or kick (When I would be a moderator) without a reason. I always say something with a reason. So no one would get punished for nothing.

I can be online: Around Two hours a day, but since i have school and other things to do it depends on what i have to do that day. I know that this is not so much differenced to other players, so I am very sorry for that. My timetable of school changes every week. I never know what i have to do for the next week. In the week-ends I don't know where I'm heading. Maybe I am going to my Grand-ma, maybe heading to the sea, I don't know exactly how long I can play.
    In short: The time that I can play skyblock it depends on where I am, or what I have to do. Please click Here for a extended explination.

Monday-. Two hours. Since i don't have to do homework and don't have any sports.
    Tuesday-. Thirty minutes till one hour, since i come out of school, do my homework, and go to sports.
    Wednesday-. Around Two hours, maybe more, maybe less.
    Thursday-. Again Thirty minutes till one hour, since i come out of school, do my homework, and go to sports. Like on Tuesday.
    Friday-. Two hours or more because its week-end and I don't have homework or any sports.
    Saturday-. Like Friday Two hours or more. Depending on where I am. If I am somewhere I can't play Skyblock I will let you guys know.
    Sunday-. I don't know, sometimes an hour, sometimes two. Like Saturday it depends on where I am.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: I don't have any past experience as a moderator. I do know how to act like one, and know some commands. Some of my in real live friends are moderators on their own servers. I won't call the server names, since that is illegal, and the servers aren't small; some of them are like skyblock.net

I hope that you liked to read this, if you did, and you have any tips or any improvements. Then please post them bellow in the comment

~Jimmeh

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  2. Squirrelllll

Squirrelllll Active Member

Ehhh... I will support but there are a few grammatical errors. In general support.

3. Jimmehh

Jimmehh Active Member

Thanks for the support :) yeah i know that there are gramatical errors, but that's because i'm dutch and not English :p

4. SourceForums

SourceForums Active Member

I'll support ya, you're always asking people if they need help, etc., which is cool~
    Tip: I think you should show something different & unique from other applications.

5. Jimmehh

Jimmehh Active Member

ok thanks for the tip, But most thank for the support :) it means a lot :) :heart:3

6. captainrainbow58

captainrainbow58 Active Member

100% Support!

7. zyloin

zyloin Member

99% Support
    1 % Cookies
    2793196.jpg

8. Stel

Stel Guest

Jimmeh, you would be an outstanding mod, so kind and generous always helping others when they need it. you are so up-to date with the forums and i respect you for this,
    i wish you all of the best for your mod application and i am 100% behind you,
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    from -EstelleCollins
    :heart:

9. Zero Katsumi

Zero Katsumi Lost Neko Premium

IGN:
    ZeroKatsumi
    So long o.o; But I support 100% :3 I like da color xD

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  10. Darkify

Darkify Experienced Member

The colors are like, everywhere o.o
    But, this app is quite long, which is impressive.
    And like a few people have mentioned, you may wanna check your grammar again.
    I give 80% support due to the fact that I haven't been keeping note of you Moderating so I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    Good luck! ~Darkeh <#

11. Jimmehh

Jimmehh Active Member

Thanks for your support :) it means a lot :heart:33 and with the colours you mean the ones beneath? i will edit them to normal. And about moderating, well i think it is because of time zones or things we have to do, because i don't see you that much either :p but since you are a well-known member i trust you that you're online alot :)
    And about grammatiacl errors: could you or someone please start a conversation with copy pasted my application and underline the grammatical errors? Thanks if someone would do that :) :heart:3
    EDIT: A big shoutout to MusicCentral and krissy_punk who edited my application by removing all grammatical errors :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  12. Incomposed

Incomposed Well-Known Member

Rainbows, rainbows everywhere, support btw.

13. Jimmehh

Jimmehh Active Member

Thanks :) it means a lot :) but about the colours: where did i used rainbows? I only uses 3 colours in total :p

14. Incomposed

Incomposed Well-Known Member

I was being sarcastic :p its really supposed to be a compliment because your app looks nice

15. Jimmehh

Jimmehh Active Member

Ohhhh haha, thanks than :) It really means a lot. And if it was to much colour i would have accepted it, and edited it :) Now your message even means more :heart: Thanks :pP

16. Revolutionxo

Revolutionxo Active Member

I support this app because Jimmeh has tooken his time in making this Application and a few other things which i cant be bothered mentioning [in school c: ]

17. anniextreme

anniextreme Member

100 % support. I see you helping out in chat ALOT, which is great. Good luck.

18. JACK1106

JACK1106 Active Member

Full Support, very kind and helpful in game.

19. danielsam2002's account

danielsam2002's account Member

Very helpful and kind to the Skyblock community, you have my full support

-Danneh

20. Jimmehh

Jimmehh Active Member

Thanks you guys :) It means a lot :stoned:
    Heres a fluffy puppy for all of you :heart:3
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.