Global Updates - March 27th, 2021
- Added /menu as an alias for /sb.
- Fixed the boat bug that a few players know about.
- Fixed that playtime higher than 30 days wouldn't display correctly.
- Fixed that crate keys could be placed like normal tripwire hooks while in the off-hand.
Global Updates - March 21st, 2021
- Added SkyChat/Reaction stats.
Use ' /reaction top ' to view the top 100 players.
Use ' /reaction wins ' to view your own wins.
The stats do not log previous wins and we might reset the stats periodically.
- Added more SkyChat words.
- Economy - Added the gui for pets.
- Economy - Fixed some issues with /shop.
Global Updates - March 18th, 2021
- Added recipes to un-dye terracotta. (Blazepowder surrounded by colored terracotta)
- Added island setting to toggle egg throwing.
- Added message to notify island owners about new visitors. (Can be toggled in the island settings)
- Excess kit items will now be stored in your enderchest as long as there is space.
- Cooldowns for commands like /spawner and /repair will now reset if the execution fails.
- (Economy only) Fixed pig spawner sold in /shop.
Economy Updates - March 16th, 2021
- Fixed Crop Hoppers not covering the entire chunk y axis from 0 to 255.
- Disabled Crop Hoppers from being purchased if inventory is full.
- Fixed the issue with shulkers, spawners, and other rares being included in the entity removals. (Fixed on Skyblock Survival too).
Economy Updates - March 14th, 2021
- Added Crop Hoppers. Use /crophoppers or view it within the /shop to purchase.
By placing a Crop Hopper, all crops that the hopper allows will transfer to that hopper when fully grown within the chunk it is placed in.
This means that no pistons or redstone is needed to have an automated farm working. This also cuts the usage of normal hoppers or water flow to have items transport around. You can also for instance have a farm at height Y100 and the hopper placed at Y200 and it will still transport to it. A chunk is 16x16 blocks from Y 0 - Y 256.
Currently the different types of Crop Hoppers are:
Level 1 (Crop Hopper) - Cactus and Sugarcane, 1 item per second, cost: $10,000
Level 2 (Crop Hopper) - Cactus, Sugarcane, and Wheat, 2 items per second, cost: $30,000
Level 3 (Crop Hopper) - Cactus, Sugarcane, Wheat, Pumpkins, Melons, 3 items per second, cost: $50,000
- I recommend using the /crophoppers menu rather...
Page 6 of 86