Denied xLegenDairyx's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by cosmicdust_, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cosmicdust_

cosmicdust_ Active Member

Your in-game name: xLegenDairyx

What time zone are you in? Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST; UTC+10:00)

What country do you live in? Australia

What languages do you speak? English

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I have the (f2) screenshot and I also have Xsplit Gamecaster.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I spend around 1-3 hours a day 4/7 days a week. I dedicate most of my time giving other players help and advice.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? I originally joined the server in 2011. I always loved how it had a great community and wasn't too busy. I stopped playing the server for about 5 years because I got into factions and other PVP based games. I came back about 4 months ago. I was really proud on how the server was doing. And most of all, i was really happy it still had a fantastic community. I stopped the hustle and bustle of the popular servers, and returned to my quiet skyblock life. (I dont play for the wealth, the grass, the riches or the popularity. I play for that feeling off success. The one I can only recieve from helping others.)

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I've had a few problems with griefing lately. Iv'e spent hours gathering recources that have been destroyed by griefers. (There are VERY FEW on the server, i guess i've just been very unlucky.) They sound genuine, but as soon as they get a chance, they break their friendship and your precious items. I can't understand why anyone would do that. I just can't. It's like they dont even care. But, when there's a moderator online, you're always in good hands. Iv'e become good friends with a couple of mods, and genuine players. I give them helpful tips and items, and I get friends in return. I think that I should become a moderator because i want to give people that same feeling. Relief. Revival. Gratitude.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Iv'e been kicked once for (accidental) spam. I haven't been banned before.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? To be honest no.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes.

2. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.