Denied WonderWeapxn's Ban Appeal[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Nader, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    • Server name (.net / .org ): net
    • In-game name: WonderWeapxn
    • Did you read the rules ? Yes
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? I have no idea
    • Was this an incorrect ban? I don't know who I greifed
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I have been banned only once
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I have no idea who I griefed, If you could tell me who I griefed I would refund the items and never do it again

FatalDisaster

2. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

The player you griefed/looted was PikaPvPzz.

This is your second offense at griefing. Why would you do this again after previously being banned for it?

3. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    On the first time I greifed I greifed like 2 players and got banned for it, I greifed PikaPvPzz like 8 months ago and I learnt my lesson after getting banned the first time

4. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

But it wasn't 8 months ago, it was March 19th.

5. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    2017 or 2016?? I don't remember greifing PikaPvpzz this year

6. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

Logs were reset a few months back.

I'm not seeing any remorse for your actions. What would you do if I were to unban you?

7. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    I wound refund the items, even if I have to refund double to get unbanned I would

8. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

Can you rewrite the rules in your own words. I want you to add detail to the rule you broke also.

9. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    all the rules?

10. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

All of them, yes.

11. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    damn ok,

Staff Disrespect: You should respect staff members at all times, do not insult them or say bad stuff about them
    Chat Related Offenses: Do not spam, swear or bypass the filter in global chat
    Nick Abuse: Do not take other nicknames and abuse it, If the player gives you permission to use their nick take a screenshot
    Extreme Chat Related Offenses: Do not be racist in chat or be bias to different players because of their age, gender or religion
    DDos, Dox or Account Hacking Threats: Do not threaten any player to hack
    Releasing Private Information: Do not release any information about yourself of family on skyblock, Do not release IP adress names or usernames
    Staff Impersonation: Do not act like a staff member when you are not a staff member
    Ban/Mute Evading: Do not use an alt to play skyblock if your main account is banned
    Posting Malicious Links: Do not send links that you know will hurt a player
    Scamming: Do not scam any player's items, The staff does not refund items that are scammed so trade if you know the person won't scam
    Griefing: Greifing is when you break blocks or place blocks on a players island taht you are /trusted to or /cooped with, You can only break or build if you have permission from the leader of the island
    Inappropriate Names and Skins: Do not login to skyblock with an innapropriate skin or name

12. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

From what I've seen in this appeal is that you are willing to refund the items but you aren't sorry for what you did. You haven't shown any signs of remorse or said 'sorry' a single time. I would like you to appeal again in 24 hours once you have thought this through and show some remorse.

13. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.