Global What to do when breaking a spawner

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by boba, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Our staff team is aware of the spawner issue where for some reason, the spawner disappears. These are steps you can follow to assure you break your spawner safely.

↳ Before breaking your spawner:

• Assure you have a silk touch pickaxe. Spawners only break with silk touch or else the spawner will shatter.
    • Cover up any holes in the ground, any lava sources and/or any place that leads to a void. You can build a tiny wall if you're at the edge of your island.
    • Record. In case your spawner disappears, a video recording can clearly show that you broke the spawner and it's gone.
    • Try to have an open space so the spawner doesn't go through blocks and gets stuck.
    ↳ When breaking your spawner:
    • Make sure you're still recording.
    • You have your silk touch pickaxe ready to break your spawner.
    • There isn't any spots where the spawner can go (as spawners tend to jump).
    • The spawner type is visibly shown on video. Staff would like to see what spawner you're breaking.
    Go ahead and break your spawner if you've made sure of the following above.

↳ After breaking your spawner:

• If you've received your spawner back, you can pause your recording and you can continue playing.
    • If you do not receive your spawner, please do the following:
      • Search the area to see if your spawner jumped and went a bit distant from it's original point.
      • If you do not see your spawner visible anywhere, please contact a staff member (my DMs are open so you can message me whenever!)
      • Send the video to a staff.
        • I suggest putting your video on Imgur and sending an Imgur link as the file may be big.
      • Now, you should wait. We will try our best to do what we can. If we have enough visible proof, we may be able to refund your spawner ONLY if we have sufficient proof.
      • The staff you PM'ed will message you and try to help you out.
    Please be aware that staff will try their best to help you out. If you have any other questions, please PM me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.