Inactive Voting

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Kai123, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    I have changed my ign and I’m still voting under the same username otherwise I won’t be on top voters but I’m wondering if I get top ten will I still get a giftcard

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I cannot be certain but I believe that the top voters gift cards are automatically sent through the server as they are in the system. In this case, it would try send it to whatever IGN you are using but it likely won't work seeing as you've changed your IGN. Someone may correct me but I don't believe that you will receive the gift card if you aren't voting under your current IGN.

3. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Ok thank you but I’ve seen people changed their username and not been able to reach top voters? If I can’t do it I’ll just try next month.

4. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    It's best not to change your name until the first of a month before you start voting if you are aiming to get on the top voters list. Otherwise, the votes that you did on one IGN won't transfer onto the other, as far as I'm aware that is.

5. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    Idek how to get on that list, am I supposed to Vote while logged into my account on here or would my IGN still make it on if I'm not? (ik how it works, just confused about being logged in)

6. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    A detailed guide on exactly how voting works:
    when voting your votes are automatically stored regardless of whether you log online or not, this means that when you next log on you get given all the rewards you voted for if you are not logged into minecraft upon voting.

in order to get into the top vote list, you have to vote on all 3 sites for every day of the month, but for the final of the day of the month you must vote on vote site one as soon as it resets (for the GMT time zone vote site one resets at 5am, for the servers location it would be 12am) so its a competition based on numbers and speed to get into the top 10, they reward people with 15$ if they get all votes but don't vote in as first 10 to get the vote in, 10$ is based on players who missed a vote or 2, a system set to reward supporters but not outright paying them.

the ONLY SITE that you must vote upon immediate reset is vote.skyblock.net (vote 2 and 3 reset earlier so you should still vote anyways) and the only DAY you must vote on immediate reset is the 29th / 30th / 31st. the 1st-29th (The final date where you can vote at any point between resets changes depending on what month it is) are days you can vote freely within the day.

any other questions feel free to @ me and I can expand upon the top vote system. :)

7. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I'm in the middle of making a "How to successfully get Top Voter" guide. Hopefully it helps when I post it within the next week or two!

8. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    which will most likely be formatted much more pretty than the way I just did it hehe, ill be sure to edit in a link to my post with your thread as it goes live for a more clear thread on how it works because I ain't making it look like an art piece :kissingheart:

Also nice work with your guide threads Mai :>
    Topvote is very to the side in this server, people don't learn about it till the community teaches you how it works so having such a detailed and informative guide in the dedicated forums is an A+ from me:hearteyes:

9. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

What you wrote is pretty informative too!! And thank you so much it means a lot :heart:

10. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    25mph, has this been resolved for you?

11. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    This was a personal experience for me, but when I changed my user from "viper_lord03" to "ItzVxper", my votes got messed up, but only because I used my old IGN at first before I realized. I think if you use your new IGN after you change it, it shouldn't be affected since votes are only restricted by IP address.

12. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.