Vote Bug [Again]...

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by H4nSolo_, Jan 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H4nSolo_

H4nSolo_ Member

Guys, seriously now. Until a week ago I was the Top Voter (the site vote.skyblock.net site), but lately every time I go to vote, or do not receive the prize, that my vote is not being counted, or even both. Now yesterday and today, I went to vote and is showing this. I am no longer able to vote for this link. I'm disappointed. I struggled so much this month to be a top voter and this happens with me. I think I will not try more. I'm sure I'm not the only player to go through it, and if you want you can make a top rank of bugs, I'll be looking forward to be the first position ¬¬.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Ah, I see you. You are currently in 7th place.

hansssss.PNG

Are you supposed to have more voted that this? How many days have you missed?

3. H4nSolo_

H4nSolo_ Member

You think I'm kidding? I vote EVERY day in the two sites. There are times when I am no longer receiving the award and / or is not being recorded. I'm not the only player to get through it. And now two days ago I can not vote on the main site because it is saying I voted already today and that I did not vote.

4. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

It was just a question xD

I have heard about others complaining that they didn't get their vote reward and/or their votes didn't count.

I don't know much about the voting system, so let's wait on other peoples input :p

5. chrix32

chrix32 Active Member

Wait to see what cyp has to say is my suggestion.

6. Its_MadMax

Its_MadMax Member

I dont know much either but sometumes when the vote sites have alot of traffic the plugin struggles to cope and sometimes misses some votes its happened to me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. H4nSolo_

H4nSolo_ Member

Well, the month is over. I'm glad I had a great support and explanations about the vote.skyblock.net (site where I can not vote for 1 week). It is a common bug voting servers. I have stayed for 20 days this month in the first, now in there know if that position. I lost the desire to play on the server (for now). I've done everything in my island, expected to expand the tasks when I become a donor. But I live in Brazil, where the Dollar Are expensive as hell, and I would never be able to afford. See you soon guys of the skyblock. Until one day I get money to return to the server (I hope my island is not reset with time or something).

[I'm sorry if I'm writing something wrong. As I said, I'm Brazilian. My knowledge of English is still vacant.]

8. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Experienced Member

I don't know what to say if you're not able to vote on MinecraftServers.org, we don't own the site. Nothing we can do :/

Sorry.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  9. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Apologies about this issue, but I'll be closing this since nothing can be done about this. If there is anything that can be done that would assist you further, let us know and we'll help you from there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.